DarkWolf6052

Major Computer Problems

When was the last time you cracked er' open and cleaned it? Judging by the sound you described, could have an awful accumulation of debris or some shit inside. I'd suggest taking some time to clean the internals (compressed air works well).

Aside from that, if you don't have access to a Windows boot-up disc, just do what Matsi suggested. Burn a copy onto a disc (torrent that shit nigguh) and re-install Windows. Can you run it in Safe Mode? Or does it just refuse to boot up at any point. (may have already said, but I want to make sure)

i think he uses a laptop. not as efficient in cleaning as a real computer.

i think he uses a laptop. not as efficient in cleaning as a real computer.

I open my laptop up every month or so, it's amazing how much dust accumulates in mine. One time it took me a while to realize that my cooling fan wasn't even running cause it was packed with dust. After removing the dust, it boosted my laptop's performance quite a bit. Didn't know if this could be the same problem (since he mentioned lag and terrible system performance). But yeah, definitely not as efficient.

Bought the laptop off the shelf at Microcenter. The warranty was long expired[back in August 2012].

I got a new HDD from a friend but it has Windows Vista Home Premium on it, and its locked. I can't get on it, can't install my copy of Windows 7 Professional due to it being registered to another computer.

Currently I'm down to using my moms laptop, which has keyboard problems. and other problems because she likes to install toolbars that contain malware, adware, etc.

The other thing I have is my phone but the Teamspeak 3 Android Beta is almost over, so that apparently won't be available after that. Kinda sucks.

Anyway, yeah. I get my paycheck on Monday, so we'll have to see what my budget is at for a temporary computer.

@@DarkWolf6052 If it's your version of windows 7, call Microsoft and they'll fix it for you. I had to do the same thing when I reformatted a while back.