Tittie Sprankles - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

Staff Name:

Tittie Sprankles

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40846320

Evidence:

So I got on for no more than 10 minutes and this happens... I realize that I was yelling too but they were abusing. Such terrible, reckless behavior to be seen by mods on a server. This behavior isn't tolerated in the community I hope. I am looking to see him firmly reprimanded as is such required.

2013-09-24_00002.thumb.jpg.80678d97c22c97ae0ed45769999bfac8.jpg

2013-09-24_00003.thumb.jpg.63912112cadd190fd64bdb029d5b28f6.jpg

2013-09-24_00004.thumb.jpg.5e7ea0afdc0c33ce35dc1db9ad3c2e24.jpg

The only abuse i really see there is slapping each other for damage. other than that, setting slays and removing them is similar to freekilling friends in jb, but on a lower scale since nobody actually dies.

It would help if you didn't say "HAHAHA ENJOY UR BANS FAGGOTS"

-1 tittie sprinkles is just top leling having fun with snarkbite, if that is nt what a game is all about is it not? Its like agreeing to rape doesnt make it rape no mo its love, aka me and @@mtown81 and like slapping is all funsies, totres man, they is friends, is a game y u hef to be mad. +yourbigboywordzaresocul

+you start cussing saying fag, that is really offensive, how could you say such a thing to another human being oh my god, i will report you to your parents.

I dont really care if you slaynr 103123421321 to each other as long as you remove it and dont spam it. Also, refrain from spamming tsay (@@).

Everyone involved is getting a firm spanking as punishment. also @@Snarkbite & @@Tittiesprinkles Remember what happened to slap before, dont make me do it again.

ps everyone here is british

~closed