Ribbit

xG:HAPWHS| Hex - Counter-Strike: Source

With reconsideration, I stick with my minus one, but I agree if Hex shouldn't spam constantly in an offical xG server with things that could be taken as racism. One with some non-xG, it might turn them off of the community.

Probation, basically.

So him getting gagged/warned/maybe kicked all the time for him spamming his binds isn't probation?

So him getting gagged/warned/maybe kicked all the time for him spamming his binds isn't probation?

Once again, he doesnt do this "all the time" (You never play so you wouldnt know even if he did). He just started this yesterday (and hasnt done it today.)

He started doing this yesterday because me, him, and a few others went on another server and were laughing about how people on xG only care if its the N word and not any other type of racism, then after that he kept saying it.

I agree he shouldn't do that but everyone knows hex and doesnt take offense to it. he does need to stop spamming it but he was gagged and kicked after he did and so it should of ended after that. He can't get banned for something he was already given a punishment for otherwise its like banning me for calling shadow a nigger after i already got gagged for it. Doesnt seem right does it.

But -1 for the ban. HEX stop it u bad kid.

Fact of the matter is that we don't allow racial slurs, simple as that. Unless that is to be changed, than it is still a punishable offence. If what was said is true, and the player was already gagged for doing-so and afterwards stopped completely, I don't see the reason to give a ban. Had he continued after being ungagged (or kicked) then a ban would be in order. If anything, the Staff on at the time should have gagged him sooner to prevent the spam, lel. With that said, #Closing this thread as no further punishment is warranted. However; should Hex continue with this sort of behaviour (spamming racial slurs) then he will be punished.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods