Ribbit

xG:HAPWHS| Hex - Counter-Strike: Source

+1. It's getting seriously out of hand as of recently. I've had to gag him several times today for spamming nigger. Despite me gagging/kicking him several times he isn't seeming to get the message to stop. xG members shouldn't be acting like this and we need to put a stop to it. A 1-3 day ban would be appropriate in my opinion. It isn't just today, I've gagged him plenty of times in the past for spam.

EDIT: I understand he's been gagged, but he clearly doesn't care and just isn't getting the message to stop. The screenshots below are of his chat from only the past 6 hours.

azDf8r3.thumb.jpg.4bb4be651cb3dda339489d6afc04aeba.jpg

BompLQ4.thumb.jpg.3102f13d0fb979efaa8e18e8cf3f091e.jpg

s7YgD6L.thumb.jpg.fe73c00112e5f32421bcb44377808279.jpg

rEatehF.thumb.jpg.1c5bcbe4f658a3e46fbe9d4777592fc7.jpg

@@Hex2

Imma stay at a 0, Every time i am on when he spammed "Nigger" after he got gagged he stopped. However it happened quite alot of times. But then again he spammed it when there was like 5 mods/admins on and didnt get gagged

-1, he ended up getting gagged for it then stopped, hes still on and if he does it again he'll get kicked.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact you said "every time he's on" when you never play

Ya-no. Every time I am on he does it, and he does get gagged after like 50 times. And then once he's ungagged just continues, and you guys don't even do anything about it.

Ya-no. Every time I am on he does it, and he does get gagged after like 50 times. And then once he's ungagged just continues, and you guys don't even do anything about it.

He was gagged multiple times, and I warned him, as I said if i saw him doing it again I would kick him, not to mention the fact nobody ever complained (You included). Also, You are NEVER on and he just started this today, you're just mad because we kept picking bad maps.

Still funny how you make a ban request on him, all you did was troll when you were on.

+1 hex, i warned you and gagged you actually, i don't really care for the racism but i told you to stop.

Also keep this on Hex, If you feel TehWitch (Wat <--- was her user name in game) has a terrible attitude and you feel like you can't handle and or feel should be server banned, then make another ban request thread.

@@Hidingmaster @@John @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 Tagging DMs and DL,

4CLwH.jpg.65e0fe2ba000ede01490cbf7a01a8859.jpg

You know what, I did do that, obviously, but you did disrespect mods/admins and the entire xG community, I can get the images if you like...!

What does that have to do with this thread? All you're trying to do is make OP look like a bad person when in reality this is a thread about you, not him. You've simply displayed child like behavior and attitude by saying that.

General chat behaviour has been that of a 12 Year old, tacked onto the constant admin chat spam when im on. The nigger bind should be deleted, As a member of xG, you are asked to represent yourself and this clan positively, and a bind used to break 2 server rules in one should be a sign enough hes not mature enough to handle being a member of xG.

In addition, ive seen him on a few occasions calling mods and admins names. I understand they are usually in fun, but when your asked to stop, do it.

I agree with Diabeetus, 1-3 days is plenty fair. +1 and a +1 for a demotion consideration.

With reconsideration, I stick with my minus one, but I agree if Hex shouldn't spam constantly in an offical xG server with things that could be taken as racism. One with some non-xG, it might turn them off of the community.

Probation, basically.