John

Uhm.

This is not a forever goodbye. I have made many, many friends here. However, I am going to be going inactive, very...very inactive. I might be moving soon and I also may be getting a job. I'm also going to be taking a much larger course load in college next semester so I will have virtually 0 time to play.

I don't want to leave, but this is me stepping down to member. I may be back in the future who knows. If things work out then I certainly will be.

There are way too many of you to tag in this post so I won't tag everyone, don't feel left out if you're a friend of mine you very well know it. But, most of you are good friends and good people.

@@DarkWolf6052

You are doing a great job as DL keep up the good work. Hopefully you get a new computer soon so you can be around more.

You are a pretty cool guy, from day 1 in jailbreak I always thought you were pretty awesome, I remember when you were a mod, little mod darkwolf so cute. :D

@@Uryuu_Minene

You have been awesome as well. I remember when you started playing, or at least when I started playing. I didn't like you at first but you grew on me, sort of like an infection. Anime's gay.

@@Emilia

MegaRobin(forever) you are an awesome admin, I abused on you a lot and you only complained a little. I personally hope you take my position as DM as you are super active and not a total dick like I was.

@@Hidingmaster

You are the person who convinced me to join xG way back in the day. Or to get mod, can't remember. You are an awesome DM you do a great job and have some fucking great ideas. Going to miss you man.

@@Gkoo

Be more active newb. Love you. You got me mod a long time ago, thank you for that.

@@Forest

Remember we're neighbors? Yes?! I love you bby.

@@orangejuice

Uhm, you're dead. Apparently. I miss you. Baby come back.

@@SonicRainbow

You were one of the best mods I have ever seen. You weren't afraid to call out higher ups when they abused or weren't doing their job, even when they hated you for it.

@@xShadowSpyx

We weren't really friends but I just wanted to say I think you should get admin back but... I have no say in that.

There are many many more I wish I could tag but I don't want to drag this out.

Also, @@Matsi I'm glad we worked things out. You're a great guy even if you did make me furious at times. Keep up the good work as mod.

@@Forest Like I said, I'm not leaving. I'm just stepping down to member and going inactive for a very long time possibly.

you fat cunt. take one of my jobs because i cant work 3. you can move in with me in detroit. (if you dont mind living in a shady place)

[attach]5464[/ATTACH]

@@MeowMix 3rd pic = anal