Hex - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Hex

Offender's Steam ID:

Left before i was able to grab it

Rules Broken:

Insulting Myself, as well as other mods, As well as Insulting silence.

Evidence:

Sorted Newest to oldest, so it might require some backwards reading.

Basicly Hex started Insulting Shadow for telling us that we were killing the server. Hex then Blamed silence, and proceeded to start calling him names, ETC

I was especially offended because it was all done behind silence's back.

I banned hex for an hour, and am asking it to be extended to a time Leadership sees fit.

In addition Haruhi joined in on the insults near the end.

Witnesses and those involved: @@xShadowSpyx @@Rhododendron @@Hex2 @@Matsi

Anybody else who was there please speak up.

The final pic is proof that PermaHex was actually Hex, rather than Permanoob.

7E44AD9598F9E54C85B5C83D87FEA323D94B07A6

8CB63696B3377BF9A88DA2C541B742EDF100EE5A

CB175D067FA35B45C1D7CBBE79CCE5AC3D3DBAED

+1. To be honest, I have more of a problem with alice's constant disrespect and attitude. As of recently it's become more and more of a problem. Practically every time I get on the Jailbreak server he's complaining about how we don't have hub yet and how apparently the CS:S Div and xG are dying. Whenever he gets annoyed at something he seems to just go on an angered rant and complain. While I don't think Alice should be banned, he definitely needs to shape up with the attitude Just kidding, Alice on this thread alone has provided enough reason to ban him. On the other hand, I don't know why hex hasn't been banned yet. First we have his constant spam in his previous ban request thread (which is still pending a final decision) and now we have some good old fashioned disrespect.

Here are both of their chat logs, to anyone who may be interested:

Haruhi/Alice's: Rankings | Xeno Gamers

Hex's: Xeno Gamers - Search

Ty Diab for being an awesome admin and pulling chat logs. I agree 100% with the disrespect on Alice's part, He is almost always pushing the line of Disrespecting staff and its getting very annoying.

Ty Diab for being an awesome admin and pulling chat logs. I agree 100% with the disrespect on Alice's part, He is almost always pushing the line of Disrespecting staff and its getting very annoying.

i was joking with shadow cause we're friends btw and kona i do admit to disrespecting you and silence

+1. To be honest, I have more of a problem with alice's constant disrespect and attitude. As of recently it's become more and more of a problem. Practically every time I get on the Jailbreak server he's complaining about how we don't have my abortion yet and how apparently the CS:S Div and xG are dying. Whenever he gets annoyed at something he seems to just go on an angered rant and complain. While I don't think Alice should be banned, he definitely needs to shape up with the attitude. On the other hand, I don't know why hex hasn't been banned yet. First we have his constant spam in his previous ban request thread (which is still pending a final decision) and now we have some good old fashioned disrespect.

Haruhi/Alice's: Xeno Gamers - Search

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif.8de4d9577895aed163b595f2a7245a78.gif

+1. To be honest, I have more of a problem with alice's constant disrespect and attitude. As of recently it's become more and more of a problem. Practically every time I get on the Jailbreak server he's complaining about how we don't have my abortion yet and how apparently the CS:S Div and xG are dying. Whenever he gets annoyed at something he seems to just go on an angered rant and complain. While I don't think Alice should be banned, he definitely needs to shape up with the attitude. On the other hand, I don't know why hex hasn't been banned yet. First we have his constant spam in his previous ban request thread (which is still pending a final decision) and now we have some good old fashioned disrespect.

We agree on something? Damn, that sucks.

I'm actually not surprised to see this thread as for someone to spam nigger over a hundred times on jailbreak would probably continue on. What hex did before was extremely immature but to add onto that he tried to make someone else look bad just to blow some pressure off himself. Now, if I was @@Rhododendron I wouldn't really care what a 14 year old kid says over the internet. Now, would he want someone in the clan who acts like an idiotic child? That's entirely up to him as the guidelines specifically has regulations to this (pls don't hurt me).

Onto Alice now, as I went through just a few pages of his chat logs I noticed him harassing few of the younger players of jailbreak. I pretty much stopped there as I already knew he can't control himself from harassing others because he's most likely socially awkward and doesn't really know how to treat people correctly. To add on Alice usually swears and disrespects people frequently on jailbreak. For example if I do something that displeases him he will call me a major faggot.

Ouch.

Owe.

Much rude.

So hurt.

I feel as if he should be punished as well.

+1 to ban hex, clearly he has a problem.

+1 to ban Alice, clearly he too has a problem.

Wait wtf a abortion? what the hell

Oh look! That's me! I'm fucked aren't I? I've been in this clan for about 2 years now... It's kind of disappointing how bad this clan has gotten over the years... The mods are blind, don't ban anyone... And the biggest problem of all... *Drum roll*... SILENCE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CS:S ANYWAY! Who knew!? This post is probably going to get rated Shitpost x2, African x3, etc... But I'm glad I got to experience you're clan... It was good at the start, I made some great online friends that I really don't want to leave... But I'm sorry for disrespecting a clan leader that doesn't give two shits about the division I play in... Goodbye xG!

Farewell...

-Hex

We agree on something? Damn, that sucks.

I'm actually not surprised to see this thread as for someone to spam nigger over a hundred times on jailbreak would probably continue on. What hex did before was extremely immature but to add onto that he tried to make someone else look bad just to blow some pressure off himself. Now, if I was @@Rhododendron I wouldn't really care what a 14 year old kid says over the internet. Now, would he want someone in the clan who acts like an idiotic child? That's entirely up to him as the guidelines specifically has regulations to this (pls don't hurt me).

Onto Alice now, as I went through just a few pages of his chat logs I noticed him harassing few of the younger players of jailbreak. I pretty much stopped there as I already knew he can't control himself from harassing others because he's most likely socially awkward and doesn't really know how to treat people correctly. To add on Alice usually swears and disrespects people frequently on jailbreak. For example if I do something that displeases him he will call me a major faggot.

Ouch.

Owe.

Much rude.

So hurt.

I feel as if he should be punished as well.

+1 to ban hex, clearly he has a problem.

+1 to ban Alice, clearly he too has a problem.

also ive never talked to u i think

Oh look! That's me! I'm fucked aren't I? I've been in this clan for about 2 years now... It's kind of disappointing how bad this clan has gotten over the years... The mods are blind, don't ban anyone... And the biggest problem of all... *Drum roll*... SILENCE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CS:S ANYWAY! Who knew!? This post is probably going to get rated Shitpost x2, African x3, etc... But I'm glad I got to experience you're clan... It was good at the start, I made some great online friends that I really don't want to leave... But I'm sorry for disrespecting a clan leader that doesn't give two shits about the division I play in... Goodbye xG!

Farewell...

-Hex

I have a complete website to manage, TF2, MC, the entire backends for each server as well as the monster MySQL server we are using. I was under the impression that our CS:S division leaders were managing it extremely well!

Honestly I don't care that you insulted me, although it's extremely childish that it wasn't constructive whatsoever. I can't speak for anyone else you insulted though, so the people that you insulted should have a say.

also ive never talked to u i think

Oh right, I forgot Derp tricked you into believing MinceCrack and MineCrack are two different people.

If you're going by literal terms, yes you've never spoken only yelled.