Insane

Secret mods

before you ignore this post just hangon a second.

Since tf2 JB is populated with freekilling, rulebreakers, and annoying kids with mics we should creat something what i call a secret mod. Now before you guys go off on OH WE HAVE MODS AND ADMINS ON JAILBREAK SERVERS WE DONT NEED THIS. Let me just say something. The only mods ive seen who play jailbreak is Kabrazz (which is now admin *grats*). But one person cant always be on 24/7, so here is where the secret mods come in to play.

How do we pick a secret mod?

It's someone who is a member of xG and plays jailbreak often and can be trusted and relied on.

What does secret mod do?

The secret mod has a few different commands

• can muted people who are spamming
  • can team switch people if (blue) is not obeying rules

Why can't they just be upgraded to a mod position and have the [xG:M] tag?

Well the whole point about being a "secret" mod is that no one knows. For example, in many cases i've seen people disobey the rules and when they see that a mod or admin has joined they completely go silent, and do everything correctly. So with a secret mod their is no escaping.

Why can't people send in a report application?

Well yes you can. I've done one but recording the gameplay~transfering it to a videofile~finding the person steam url~and waiting for the person to be banned TAKES TIME.

This is just a suggestion. There doesn't have to be like 100 different secret mods cause then thats to much, but maybe 10 people who play jailbreak often can apply for secret mod.

Any other questions / other ideas / post below and ill try my best to answer them.

Here's what it says on the message when you get accepted into XenoGamers.

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

People seriously seem to not understand some of these parts, yet only 2 new members have actually come in teamspeak as of recently.

I'll do my best to be more active on JB servers, as I usually go on trade/pokemon. Will be on the lookout bro <3

Mods can go undercover and do the same thing. Also, record <name>; type status, then stop" you dont have to run around looking for his steam ID, it'll be in console. also if you truly cant wait for him to be banned, do this. @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

As Bleed mentioned, Moderators have the ability to go "undercover" should there be a reason to do so on the Servers. However; this should only happen when there is only one Staff Member on, otherwise it's just pointless.

PS: Dark RP? @@Bleed

As Bleed mentioned, Moderators have the ability to go "undercover" should there be a reason to do so on the Servers. However; this should only happen when there is only one Staff Member on, otherwise it's just pointless.

PS: Dark RP? @@Bleed

Sure, here's our progress 1hj5D.thumb.jpeg.8cd43c6e549c33b774db3b706538f344.jpeg

well thanks for all the info. but i just wanted to get a few more mods to play on jailbreak servers. Because i only see kabrazz on, and would be great if we had a few more

Mods can go undercover and do the same thing. Also, record <name>; type status, then stop" you dont have to run around looking for his steam ID, it'll be in console. also if you truly cant wait for him to be banned, do this. @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

Kind of like "Beetlejuice" but on steroids?

Does it not say who banned who? The point of the secret mod is to be well...SECRET, when you ban someone it says "<name> has been banned from CT for <timeinminutes"-so it wouldn't be really secret, if they knew that someone banned a person then they would most likely realize that a mod/admin is on.

Does it not say who banned who? The point of the secret mod is to be well...SECRET, when you ban someone it says "<name> has been banned from CT for <timeinminutes"-so it wouldn't be really secret, if they knew that someone banned a person then they would most likely realize that a mod/admin is on.

it only shows up in chat if you use the chat command (/teamban or !teamban) if you use admin menu to teamban them it doesn't show up. Though, that might have just been a glitch in csgo.

it only shows up in chat if you use the chat command (/teamban or !teamban) if you use admin menu to teamban them it doesn't show up. Though, that might have just been a glitch in csgo.

in csgo we had the setting public so no matter what it showed who did what, normally the setting is anonymous (should be for tf2) so if you use /teamban it says an admin has teambanned you for x

if you do !teamban it shows you type it and then immediately "an admin has teambanned you for x"