Insane

Secret mods

i understand that when some one is banned from the server or kicked it shows in chat. But what im saying is when there is no mod on the jailbreak server people don't follow the rules. SO what i think should happen is a mod/admin should come on with a DIFFERENT name (or at least take of the tags. People won't notice and continue to break rules and be shocked when they are kicked.

BUT

with the new feature in JB i believe we have a votekick/voteban thingy (still dont know those commands if some one can show me that would be great)

so the idea of a secret mod is really not that affective anymore.

i understand that when some one is banned from the server or kicked it shows in chat. But what im saying is when there is no mod on the jailbreak server people don't follow the rules. SO what i think should happen is a mod/admin should come on with a DIFFERENT name (or at least take of the tags. People won't notice and continue to break rules and be shocked when they are kicked.

BUT

with the new feature in JB i believe we have a votekick/voteban thingy (still dont know those commands if some one can show me that would be great)

so the idea of a secret mod is really not that affective anymore.

No, it really isn't useful, you have to have about EVERYONE to voteban/mute/kick the person so with 25 people it takes 20 and so on.

No, it really isn't useful, you have to have about EVERYONE to voteban/mute/kick the person so with 25 people it takes 20 and so on.

These are the default ratios. @@Brian can change them if they need tweaking.

• sm_votekick_ratio (default: 0.6) Ratio required for successful votekick
  • sm_voteban_ratio (default: 0.8) Ratio required for successful voteban
  • sm_votemap_ratio (default: 0.6) Ratio required for successful votemap
  • sm_votemute_ratio (default: 0.6) Ratio required for successful votemute

votekick and votemute are bad because if you don't like someone you just gang up on them and ruin their fun because of your personal problems with them.

translation: People were mean to me and votemuted me when i was eating chips on mic.

Also you can always just report people who abuse it.

Well I could be a (NOT official mod)... well I guess id have to be mod to do command so Nvm i'll wait xD

Good job gravedigging a 3+ month old thread, don't do it again @@MuffinMonster.