DerpO_o

DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

What is with you and lemons wanting to close this thread so bad?

Is it just out of spite because you don't like me because you ragequit from GG?

don't bring up other shit especially GG, keep this on yourself, ignore what audible said, it's your thread though i do agree it's pretty much been resolved. (and i like how you didn't comment on minecrack's request to close it)

we both respectfully asked for the thread to be closed.

Is it just out of spite that you would bring up GG because i deleted your DarkRP files on purpose? :) <3 Audible.

P.S. Ragequit = leaving a clan where the leader is a narcissistic asshat, but yea i get what you're saying.. :)

The reason it should be closed is because it's pretty obvious which direction this thread is going. So instead of continuing arguments it should be closed.

@@DarkWolf6052 Why did it take you so long to ban me if I was on the server like 20 minutes after I "broke server rules". It takes 2 seconds to find a steamid.

I had thought one of the other admin took care of it at the time, cause I was busy with another program while dead.

I never stated that I want this thread closed, and this has nothing to do with GG so do not bring that up, this is about your ban from CT and your behavior in servers lately.

I never stated that I want this thread closed, and this has nothing to do with GG so do not bring that up, this is about your ban from CT and your behavior in servers lately.

It's funny because you randomly brought up GG in game just to say bad things.

Is it just out of spite that you would bring up GG because i deleted your DarkRP files on purpose? :) <3 Audible.

P.S. Ragequit = leaving a clan where the leader is a narcissistic asshat, but yea i get what you're saying.. :)

SNIP SNIP too mean.

Do you even know what narcissistic means? The leader of GG isn't narcissistic at all.

wtf are you talking about? You brought up GG on the servers. My behavior on servers lately? I have only been on one server and that was Jailbreak. Also, I only went on Jailbreak three times in the last month so stop acting like you have seen me being bad every day for the past few weeks.

Do you even know what narcissistic means? The leader of GG isn't narcissistic at all.

: a personality disorder characterized especially by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, persistent need for admiration, lack of empathy for others, excessive pride in achievements, and snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes - Merriam Webster.

Your Move - <3 Audible

wtf are you talking about? You brought up GG on the servers. My behavior on servers lately? I have only been on one server and that was Jailbreak. Also, I only went on Jailbreak three times in the last month so stop acting like you have seen me being bad every day for the past few weeks.

Thats only because you braught it up first. and im talking about the time you have been on you have acted extreamely immature and trying to start arguments. If thats way your going to act on servers, then i truely think you should be banned off of CS:S servers.

Thats only because you braught it up first. and im talking about the time you have been on you have acted extreamely immature and trying to start arguments. If thats way your going to act on servers, then i truely think you should be banned off of CS:S servers.

You brought it up first actually, derp said one thing and you took the liberty to talk about GG. I told you to calm down and to stop being upset. Also, Derp never asked if you were mad/called you mad.