DerpO_o

DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

I wasn't on the server when I was banned. I came on the other day banned. They need proof because it happened out of game.

@@DarkWolf6052 for your input regarding this. If this is true, I'd like to know why it was decided that he would be week banned via SourceBans after the incident ingame.

-1 You intentionally freekilled me and then acting like a complete and utter asshole after you did it. and then said "Ahh my mouse is breaking" then i slayed you. Then you kept asking if i was mad. honestly i think you should be re-banned from servers based behavior lately.

-1 You intentionally freekilled me and then acting like a complete and utter asshole after you did it. and then said "Ahh my mouse is breaking" then i slayed you. Then you kept asking if i was mad. honestly i think you should be re-banned from servers based behavior lately.

What are you talking about? Re-banned? I was never banned in the first place. Also, never asked if you were mad. Stop exaggerating everything.

What are you talking about? Re-banned? I was never banned in the first place. Also, never asked if you were mad. Stop exaggerating everything.

I think he means the [GG] banning, could be wrong.

@@DarkWolf6052 for your input regarding this. If this is true, I'd like to know why it was decided that he would be week banned via SourceBans after the incident ingame.

Looks like a legit in game CT ban to me: Xeno Gamers

it is a legit ct ban but it happened out of the game

I have no way to prove that as true or false... but I didn't think you COULD ctban someone that wasn't on the server.... hence why people that mass and disconnect get server banned instead...

I suppose Darkwolf could with access to sourcebans out of game but it doesn't look like a manually added ban... it has everything filled in, why would he take the time to find all that information...

I have no way to prove that as true or false... but I didn't think you COULD ctban someone that wasn't on the server.... hence why people that mass and disconnect get server banned instead...

I suppose Darkwolf could with access to sourcebans out of game but it doesn't look like a manually added ban... it has everything filled in, why would he take the time to find all that information...

It's easy to put in a CT Ban via SourceBans. Takes less than a minute.

I added it as a CT ban. You left before I could CT ban you, so I did it through SourceBans, rather than giving you a SERVER ban. Be glad I didn't server ban you.

We could not target you at that time by your name "DERP" because someone else was on the server named Derpasaur. You left, but another admin gave me your steamID so I added the ban in SourceBans.

-Edit-

Refer to above-quote text.

2dirjib.png.71b69978bacfa3b6d9311773d616beba.png

@@DarkWolf6052 Why did it take you so long to ban me if I was on the server like 20 minutes after I "broke server rules". It takes 2 seconds to find a steamid.

Requesting to close this thread

Reason: Case resolved & Ban period is almost completed.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

What is with you and lemons wanting to close this thread so bad?

Is it just out of spite because you don't like me because you ragequit from GG?