DerpO_o

DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

You freekilled 2 people, then freekilled me, went "oops" and continued playing, didn't slay yourself. I waited for about 15 seconds to see if you would slay yourself, you didn't. I let you off on that, I shouldn't have, then the next round you freekilled me again for being stuck inside isolation[The iso on that map doesn't open with the other cells like on the actual current version]

Why did you add the outdated map?

Didn't "add" it. It was on the server. I loaded the map cause people wanted to play old maps.

You mean people wanted to troll and extend a bare map for 30 minutes straight?

You freekilled 2 people, then freekilled me, went "oops" and continued playing, didn't slay yourself. I waited for about 15 seconds to see if you would slay yourself, you didn't. I let you off on that, I shouldn't have, then the next round you freekilled me again for being stuck inside isolation[The iso on that map doesn't open with the other cells like on the actual current version]

After hearing that from the banning staff... -1 for unban, just wait a week.

You probably have some memory problems. When I said oops there was no 15 second wait. You slayed me immediatly. 2nd, never killed anyone in iso. Didn't even touch the button. 3rd, you don't have proofs that I did anything other than you saying it happened. What happened to needing evidence for a ban?

Also, why don't you get some people beside anime kids and your furry friends to back you up if you're the white knight who is never wrong?

You probably have some memory problems. When I said oops there was no 15 second wait. You slayed me immedietly. 2nd, never killed anyone in iso. Didn't even touch the button. 3rd, you don't have proofs that I did anything other than you saying it happened. What happened to needing evidence for a ban?

Also, why don't you get some people beside anime kids and your furry friends to back you up if you're the white knight who is never wrong?

@@DerpO_o @@Uryuu_Minene You dont need evidence for every ban, you need evidence for something like perm bans for hacking. Also, what does people watching anime have to do with your ban? From my knowledge darkwolf and his friends dont even watch anime (I do). You and Minecrack were getting mad since we kept extending the map, and you started breaking rules because of it. Stop trying to find excuses to get unbanned, because none of them are working.

Still think its funny that you edited in "Also, why don't you get some people beside anime kids and your furry friends to back you up if you're the white knight who is never wrong?" when you are having minecrack back you up because he's your friend

@@DarkWolf6052 You should just close this

@@DerpO_o @@Uryuu_Minene You dont need evidence for every ban, you need evidence for something like perm bans for hacking. Also, what does people watching anime have to do with your ban? From my knowledge darkwolf and his friends dont even watch anime (I do). You and Minecrack were getting mad since we kept extending the map, and you started breaking rules because of it. Stop trying to find excuses to get unbanned, because none of them are working.

Still think its funny that you edited in "Also, why don't you get some people beside anime kids and your furry friends to back you up if you're the white knight who is never wrong?" when you are having minecrack back you up because he's your friend

Evidence helps ya' know. and how does watching anime have anything to do with this? #Butthurtlikecrazeh

Never asked Mince to back me up lol

Never said anime had anything to do with the ban. I was saying the anime kids, the kids that set their names to anime shit, were involved.

Wasn't mad you extended the map

I didn't break rules, hush.

Also, why would I be mad over that? :loldidntread:

You probably have some memory problems. When I said oops there was no 15 second wait. You slayed me immediatly. 2nd, never killed anyone in iso. Didn't even touch the button. 3rd, you don't have proofs that I did anything other than you saying it happened. What happened to needing evidence for a ban?

After hearing this I change my -1 to a -2, ggnore