i love how nobody has a legitimate reason for -1ing

i thought -1's didnt count unless you have a real reason lol

what happened to people having not shit -1 reasons

I -1d because I saw you freekilling and breaking rules

Is that not valid?

Honestly I think you made thise JUST for the sake of making it, because you NEVER play Jailbreak at all (unless at the late hours where im not usually on). Only one I see that is invalid is Audible's since trolling has nothing to do with the CT ban reason.

I -1d because I saw you freekilling and breaking rules

Is that not valid?

Honestly I think you made thise JUST for the sake of making it, because you NEVER play Jailbreak at all (unless at the late hours where im not usually on). Only one I see that is invalid is Audible's since trolling has nothing to do with the CT ban reason.

freekilling and breaking rules?

What rules were broken?

And also, you have no proof

Matsi's is invalid because he just said, "i herd from darkwolf dat u borked rulez -1 herpderp"

What rules were broken?

Matsi's is invalid because he just said, "i herd from darkwolf dat u borked rulez -1 herpderp"

As I said, you dont need proof for bans unless It is for something like hacking. Proof helps in any case, but for the most part you dont need it. In this case, there were multiple witnesses also seeing you freekill and break rules.

Once again, @@DarkWolf6052 , you should just close this.

Proof is needed for making ban request. As this, I'm assuming, was an in-game ban then the banning admin doesn't need to post proof since he saw it and banned up immediately. Also, I'm under the impression that for ban protests a "-1 wait it out" is perfectly valid versus "-1"

The real question my friend, is what "happened to people having not shit +1 reasons :confused:"

can you not live without jailbreak for a week..? i mean this thread is completely pointless and it only further shows how immature you are. i'm reading through all your comments and apparently no -1 is valid because you say so. all of these admins have perfectly fine -1 reasons and no need to attack other players so Suck it up and wait a week, go play on gmod server or something to past the time.

What rules were broken?

No I'm -1ing because darkwolf said you broke rules.... and even you admited to freekilling....even if you didn't admit you had freekilled I would beleive Darkwolf over you, and not just because he's a furry and I'm a furry, but seeing your reaction where you begin talking a lot of shit shows how mature you are, so you likely troll and break rules and you haven't proven otherwise...Also, ShadowSpy said you 'intentionally freekilled' too, and I don't even like him... so g fucking g nagger!

Even if you ignore the 15 or so "invalid" -1s... you still have absolutely no +1s, legit or not.... you're fucked either way!!!

On a side note does this guy look like he's wracking it to anyone but me--> :hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser:

No I'm -1ing because darkwolf said you broke rules.... and even you admited to freekilling....even if you didn't admit you had freekilled I would beleive Darkwolf over you, and not just because he's a furry and I'm a furry, but seeing your reaction where you begin talking a lot of shit shows how mature you are, so you likely troll and break rules and you haven't proven otherwise...Also, ShadowSpy said you 'intentionally freekilled' too, and I don't even like him... so g fucking g nagger!

Even if you ignore the 15 or so "invalid" -1s... you still have absolutely no +1s, legit or not.... you're fucked either way!!!

On a side note does this guy look like he's wracking it to anyone but me--> :hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser::hellraiser:

as i said before, they don't have proof of anything, they are only SAYING it happened. No proof and still no reason from Darkwolf about why he banned me after I left the server and not when I was on lol

i bet he just waited until his furry friends told them that they don't like me and then he banned

Proof is needed for making ban request. As this, I'm assuming, was an in-game ban then the banning admin doesn't need to post proof since he saw it and banned up immediately.

^ This. Any bans that are dealt ingame by our Staff don't need proof other than what they saw (with the exception of hacks). Otherwise rule breakers would be running the Servers while our Staff are frantically trying to demo each and every little offence (such as day bans, bans from the server for offensive language, etc). If someone mass freekills, or intentionally freekills, our Staff can't wait another round in order to get a demo as proof, they have to act on it then and there.

^ This. Any bans that are dealt ingame by our Staff don't need proof other than what they saw (with the exception of hacks). Otherwise rule breakers would be running the Servers while our Staff are frantically trying to demo each and every little offence (such as day bans, bans from the server for offensive language, etc). If someone mass freekills, or intentionally freekills, our Staff can't wait another round in order to get a demo as proof, they have to act on it then and there.

I wasn't on the server when I was banned. I came on the other day banned. They need proof because it happened out of game.