DerpO_o

DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

: a personality disorder characterized especially by an exaggerated sense of self-importance, persistent need for admiration, lack of empathy for others, excessive pride in achievements, and snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes - Merriam Webster.

Your Move - <3 Audible

What does that have to do to Charrax? All he cares about is the betterment of GG not about himself.

@@DarkWolf6052 What rules did I break? You guys just say freekilling and breaking rules which is very vague. Also, I bet that if any admin in xG did the same thing I did, they wouldn't be banned. When mods or admins break rules, people laugh it off because they don't want to start shit, but whenever a normal person breaks a few rules by accident it equals instaban because we don't like that guy.

@@DarkWolf6052 What rules did I break? You guys just say freekilling and breaking rules which is very vague. Also, I bet that if any admin in xG did the same thing I did, they wouldn't be banned. When mods or admins break rules, people laugh it off because they don't want to start shit, but whenever a normal person breaks a few rules by accident it equals instaban because we don't like that guy.

Lol if nothing happened when admins broke rules, me, and many others wouldn't have been demoted.

"But whenever a "normal person" breaks rules it equals insta ban"?

Lets say that does happen (Which it doesnt, and you dont even play enough to know if it does), You aren't a "normal person". You've played xG for awhile, you used to be in the clan, you knew better not to freekill.

At this point I think you are trying to find any way to get yourself unbanned, you knew you were freekilling, because as far as I saw, they were intentional.

Lol if nothing happened when admins broke rules, me, and many others wouldn't have been demoted.

"But whenever a "normal person" breaks rules it equals insta ban"?

Lets say that does happen (Which it doesnt, and you dont even play enough to know if it does), You aren't a "normal person". You've played xG for awhile, you used to be in the clan, you knew better not to freekill.

At this point I think you are trying to find any way to get yourself unbanned, you knew you were freekilling, because as far as I saw, they were intentional.

Once again, I don't play xG server often at all. You other people were demoted for abuse, not freekilling on the server which does happen a lot from staff.

What does that have to do to Charrax? All he cares about is the betterment of GG not about himself.

What game would you like to play?

that game where you get ready for a hurricane instead of arguing an invalid viewpoint on a forum.

that game where you get ready for a hurricane instead of arguing an invalid viewpoint on a forum.

No hurricane (it was a tropical storm that dissipated) to get ready for and my point, there is no "invalid viewpoint" my child. Also, since when was there an invalid viewpoint?

Once again, I don't play xG server often at all. You other people were demoted for abuse, not freekilling on the server which does happen a lot from staff.

I wasnt demoted for abuse, I was demoted for breaking surver rules and not listening when they told me to stop.

sorry what? I can't hear you over the sound of you crying about a WEEK LONG BAN.

not crying at all actually

what made you think i was?