DarkWolf6052

Player Trails [Beta Stage as of 10/16/13]

@@DarkWolf6052 For some reason (I assume connected to the new stuff) we have the command sm_printcolors.

It prints in the chatbox

green

lightgreen

red

blue

teamcolor

olive

(None of these are colored wrong)

Maybe theyre the only colors that will work for changing tag colors? Like try changing the G in "textcolor" "{G}" to an O for Olive? Obviously Blue would keep it yellow for some reason.

@@DarkWolf6052 For some reason (I assume connected to the new stuff) we have the command sm_printcolors.

It prints in the chatbox

green

lightgreen

red

blue

teamcolor

olive

(None of these are colored wrong)

Maybe theyre the only colors that will work for changing tag colors? Like try changing the G in "textcolor" "{G}" to an O for Olive? Obviously Blue would keep it yellow for some reason.

I did each one. Olive Green, Green and Lightgreen only worked, no others did. The Green one is the best looking, Olive Green and LightGreen looks too close to rcon chat color.

Says you donated around 30 minutes ago, this thread was made long before that.. and it's supposed to be in CSS donations, isn't it?

My post was made 14m ago... and its if you've donated before...

dont know what the letters mean at all. some helpfull help with setting up name and tag colors would be nice so for now

tag- Blunt

tag color- green

name color- black

chat color- purple

hopefully one of those is possible.

dont know what the letters mean at all. some helpfull help with setting up name and tag colors would be nice so for now

tag- Blunt

tag color- green

name color- black

chat color- purple

hopefully one of those is possible.

Also, as I've said so many times, green is the only one that works.