DarkWolf6052

Player Trails [Beta Stage as of 10/16/13]

-removed image

I was referring to the extra space at the end of the steam ID, look at my edited post for what should work. The cfg is read from top to bottom. Start with steam ID chat tags/colors, then do ones with flags.

Should make the tags donator only. Maybe cost like $3? Or come with the trails

if i remember correctly, the minimum donation is 5 dollars. Just include it with trails.

Daddio wanted me to put his SteamID here because he is a lazy fuck:

STEAM_0:1:54069095

Here's my steam ID' date=' tell darkwolf, i wont because i'm a lazy fuck[/quote']

As bleed said it reads top to bottom, and since you used tag "b" which is one of the generic admin tags, you are giving any staff the Staff Donator tag, if they are not donators.

>
"Donators"
{
	"flag"	"t"
	"tag"	"[Donator] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}
"Staff Donators"
{
	"flag"	"b"
	"tag"	"[staff] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}

what it should be is

>
"Staff Donators"
{
	"flag"	"bt"
	"tag"	"[staff] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}
"Donators"
{
	"flag"	"t"
	"tag"	"[Donator] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}

notice the flags for staff donators has changed from "b" to "bt", and it has been moved to be on top of regular donators.

@@Bleed you're welcome, I fixed your errors.

@@DarkWolf6052

"STEAM_0:1:29154040"

{

"tag" "[britSwag] "

"tagcolor" "{C}"

"namecolor" "{B}"

"textcolor" "{C}"

}

Will C work for cyan?

If not then just red please.

As bleed said it reads top to bottom, and since you used tag "b" which is one of the generic admin tags, you are giving any staff the Staff Donator tag, if they are not donators.

>
"Donators"
{
	"flag"	"t"
	"tag"	"[Donator] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}
"Staff Donators"
{
	"flag"	"b"
	"tag"	"[staff] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}

what it should be is

>
"Staff Donators"
{
	"flag"	"bt"
	"tag"	"[staff] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}
"Donators"
{
	"flag"	"t"
	"tag"	"[Donator] "
	"tagcolor"	"{G}"
	"namecolor"	"{T}"
	"textcolor"	"{N}"
}

notice the flags for staff donators has changed from "b" to "bt", and it has been moved to be on top of regular donators.

@@Bleed you're welcome, I fixed your errors.

I thought he intended to have it that way!

@@DarkWolf6052

"STEAM_0:1:29154040"

{

"tag" "[britSwag] "

"tagcolor" "{C}"

"namecolor" "{B}"

"textcolor" "{C}"

}

Will C work for cyan?

If not then just red please.

Colors don't work other than the ones I am using. Green tag only. Team color name and normal color chat, I went through and tried them all, I'm not sure why they aren't working correctly.

I have work tonight but once I get home I'll add [britSwag] and your Steam ID to the custom name tag. Sorry I can't get other colors to work.

I'm starting to think maybe I should offer a custom name tag and trails as a new donator feature. We need to start getting donations. It would work out like if you have donated in the past, recent enough to prove that you did then you can get access, if not, you need to donate $5.

The $5 dollar donation would hopefully help in the development of HUB @@Rhododendron [Let me know if you like that idea please Silence]

I'll have to go through it again and find out, but the chat tag [Like the sub-clans used to be] is currently only optioned at a light green color. Your name and chat color would be normal for right now.

This is what you need to post when you follow the steps to donate!

1. Screenshot or link to the donation proving you donated to the CS:S Division

2. Steam ID and name [in-game name works fine, this is just for a comment line in the config files.]

3. What chat tag you want me to give you. It can be any custom tag; will be a one-time thing [meaning I'd have to change it via config, not an option to change in game right now] and still must abide by the server rules [No racism, chat rules still apply!]

I'm hopefully going to be adding more features. I'm sure all of you guys want HUB back, and I want to help work towards getting it, but we're going to need money for it.

Example of the chat tags, [best as I can do with the color fonts here, and with the T-team name color.

[Furry DivLeader] [xG:D] DarkWolf6052

[Anime Manager] Ryu xG:DM [Whatever his name is right now huehuehuehue] .-. I'm not kidding, he changes his name every day. @@Rena

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

I have work tonight but once I get home I'll add [britSwag] and your Steam ID to the custom name tag. Sorry I can't get other colors to work.

No problem, and ta

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

There's staff who haven't donated?

Apparently. I know a few staff members who didn't donate. They just simply got promoted. This would mean if they haven't, then they'll have to donate now to get access. I set it up so admins don't get the [staff] flag without having trails access [thanks to @@Chrono for fixing that]

Apparently. I know a few staff members who didn't donate. They just simply got promoted. This would mean if they haven't, then they'll have to donate now to get access. I set it up so admins don't get the [staff] flag without having trails access [thanks to @@Chrono for fixing that]

The ones who "simply got promoted" were the ones who got mod while we had Mod submissions removed. If the ones who didn't use the Mod Submission didnt donate, or you dont have proof of them having it, you leave them without trails. Instead of removing it for all the mods who HAD to donate for Mod Submission. And you said you know the staff members who didn't donate and justt got promoted, If you know who didn't donate why not just give the other people who made mod submissions the trails? >.<