DarkWolf6052

Player Trails [Beta Stage as of 10/16/13]

Would the fact that people have to donate in order to apply for mod be enough proof to get trail access? Because I (and some other people) donated on the old forums in order to apply for mod and were just wondering if that would be sufficient. @@DarkWolf6052

Would the fact that people have to donate in order to apply for mod be enough proof to get trail access? Because I (and some other people) donated on the old forums in order to apply for mod and were just wondering if that would be sufficient. @@DarkWolf6052

This, I donated back in 2011 when I applied for mod, and once more when I donated under whitestars account so he could get mod (Dont have any way to prove I did it under white's account.)

But yeah, if we had applied for mod we HAD to donate, if we didn't it'd be closed.

I've got another update!

Give me a custom tag you want when you post here! You can have a custom name tag on the server. The only thing currently is you can't change it after it's set; I'll have to do that, so plan to stick with the name for now.

Here is the format for what I need from you:

"STEAM_0:1:47897537"

{

"tag" "[Furry DivLeader] "

"tagcolor" "{G}"

"namecolor" "{T}"

"textcolor" "{N}"

}

Your Steam ID and the name you want to show up next to your name. Along with your proof of donation, if you want a custom name, tell me here.

STEAM_0:1:29154040

Added

Not all admins donated to get or apply for mod. I have seen a few that didn't. If you donated back then, find proof, there should still be proof.

If not, sorry.

@@DarkWolf6052 To apply for mod, one of the requirements is to donate, if they didn't donate, they should have no staff powers (unless they earned it a different way that applying).

I donated in 2011, before this new forum so the records wont be here, I would not have the email back from 2011 for this either, I already checked all my emails. And I didn't even use a paypal account either.

I don't see how applying for mod isn't proof enough because if nobody closed the thread of the people who didnt donate for mod before their app, its the higherups at that times fault.

@@DarkWolf6052 To apply for mod, one of the requirements is to donate, if they didn't donate, they should have no staff powers (unless they earned it a different way that applying).

I donated in 2011, before this new forum so the records wont be here, I would not have the email back from 2011 for this either, I already checked all my emails. And I didn't even use a paypal account either.

I don't see how applying for mod isn't proof enough because if nobody closed the thread of the people who didnt donate for mod before their app, its the higherups at that times fault.

I don't know either.

I understand it's a little unfair, but again, I can't just give every mod/admin access because they might have donated a long time ago. I need some form of proof. Maybe @@Rhododendron can shine some light on this. Old donations, email records, PayPal/credit card transactions from that far back?

I'm trying to get donations in for development of HUB, it would be nice to get that started, I think I'm being fair by offering you guys trails if you have proof of a past donation, rather than just saying you can't get access without donating current. That would be nice though to get some new donations.

I don't know either.

I understand it's a little unfair, but again, I can't just give every mod/admin access because they might have donated a long time ago. I need some form of proof. Maybe @@Rhododendron can shine some light on this. Old donations, email records, PayPal/credit card transactions from that far back?

I'm trying to get donations in for development of HUB, it would be nice to get that started, I think I'm being fair by offering you guys trails if you have proof of a past donation, rather than just saying you can't get access without donating current. That would be nice though to get some new donations.

Just give it to the ones who applied for mod, it's that easy. If you tried to apply for mod via a forum application and you hadn't donated (which has always been a requirement in order to apply) your application would be pretty much immediately closed. You had to donate to the CS:S division (or whatever division you were applying for) in order to apply for mod. I would be willing to donate the minimum $5 in order to get access, but it's frustrating as someone who has donated nearly (if not more than) $100 to be denied access to this.

Just give it to the ones who applied for mod, it's that easy. If you tried to apply for mod via a forum application and you hadn't donated (which has always been a requirement in order to apply) your application would be pretty much immediately closed. You had to donate to the CS:S division (or whatever division you were applying for) in order to apply for mod. I would be willing to donate the minimum $5 in order to get access, but it's frustrating as someone who has donated nearly (if not more than) $100 to be denied access to this.

Here's the problem with that. Every person who receives the access to trails, I have to go in, enter this stuff in:

First, their Steam ID has to go into Admins_Simple, like this

>//!!!BELOW ARE TRAIL ACCESS STEAM IDS!!!
//Molestia
"STEAM_0:1:13464832" "t"
//Matsi
"STEAM_0:0:18865285" "tp"
//Warriorsfury
"STEAM_0:1:22880298" "tp"
//Minecrack
"STEAM_0:0:41345874" "t"
//Daddiodoug
"STEAM_0:1:54069095" "t"
//MrAwesome104
"STEAM_0:0:53096375" "t"
//Hex
"STEAM_0:0:39599996" "t"
//WhiteWarrior23
"STEAM_0:0:40984526" "t"
//DeathGod
"STEAM_0:1:25004734" "t"
//Gawd
"STEAM_0:0:43947302" "t"
//ItsAaronn
"STEAM_0:1:29154040" "t"

and then, if they want a custom chat tag, I have to go in and enter it in like this into the config file for Chat Colors.

>"admin_colors"
{
{
	"tag"						"[Furry DivLeader] "
	"tagcolor"					"{G}"
	"namecolor"					"{T}"
	"textcolor"					"{N}"
}
"Donators"
{
	"flag"						"t"
	"tag"						"[Donator] "
	"tagcolor"					"{G}"
	"namecolor"					"{T}"
	"textcolor"					"{N}"
}
	"Donators"
{
	"flag"						"b"
	"tag"						"[staff] "
	"tagcolor"					"{G}"
	"namecolor"					"{T}"
	"textcolor"					"{N}"
}
	"STEAM_0:0:41657686"
{
	"tag"						"[Anime Manager] "
	"tagcolor"					"{G}"
	"namecolor"					"{T}"
	"textcolor"					"{N}"
}
		"STEAM_0:0:40984526 "
{
	"tag"						"[Eater of Babies] "
	"tagcolor"					"{G}"
	"namecolor"					"{T}"
	"textcolor"					"{N}"
}
}

"STEAM_0:0:40984526 "

{

"tag" "[Eater of Babies] "

"tagcolor" "{G}"

"namecolor" "{T}"

"textcolor" "{N}"

}

}[/code]

extra space!

Oh my god, the clan tags are going to have to wait for now, they are interfering with something, I'll fix the custom ones later.

also im betting you didnt listen to the "it reads from top to bottom"

>"admin_colors"
{
	{
		"tag"	"[Furry DivLeader] "
		"tagcolor"	"{G}"
		"namecolor"	"{T}"
		"textcolor"	"{N}"
	}
"STEAM_0:0:41657686"
	{