whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG Whitestar/Blackstar

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44063873

Information:

Well I was perm ct banned for mass free killing. This happened a while ago i believe during the summer don't remember. Anyway I've gotten really inactive from jb and not only jb but the CS:S division itself. I'm trying to get active again and stop trolling so much every time i do come on jb. But of course i need ct, even though im usually t i still need to hop on ct once in a while you know. Anyway I know my actions are very stupid of me but pwease forgive me pwetty pweaseeeeeeee. I promise I've learned my lesson and I really miss CS:S so please give me a second chance a bunch of people have gotten second chances why not me :(

Hes saying if you NEEDED it you cant possibly survive without it.

Anyways, +1 you know the rules, you're mostly on T anyway, and you are fairly active recently. You never really broke rules on CT other than you massing. I dont see any reason not to.

Yes you have been ct banned for a while now, I've seen you on here and there, and i understand exactly where you're coming from where you want to be CT because T get's boring eventually. Honestly i believe in second chances, and i have seen that you have calmed down with the trolling, etc. +1