whitestar

whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

They wouldn't know thats u. You change your avatars too and they could b from other division

Alright, because there's definently other people using anime names, apparently changing their name as much as i do (Still don't know what you guys are talking about.) Or they just secretly recruited other DMs, even in other divisions, no worries. you don't even need to do that tiny bit of research (posts, past statuses, etc) if you are seriously unsure who that person may be.

Oh well.

I +1 for unban, is a very good guy..doesnt troll anymore and i see him on alot. He is mature and we all deserve a second chance. (In some way). It was a very long time ago he did such bad actions and i forgive him.

#BeTheChange!

#CoolGuy

xG can start a argument on any thread, cant we?

What did you just say? What the F*** DID YOU JUST SAY? BRING IT ON MATE, SQUARE GO LIKE, I'LL BOP YOU RIGHT IN THE NOGGIN, YOU'RE ASKIN' FOR A MATCH OF FISTYCUFFS, AND I DON'T THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS ONE.

So, I'd like to hear what @@Hellafun13 (banning Staff Member) has to say regarding this (information such as whether or not it was intentional, unintentional, all that good shet) before I give a vouch or opinion or whatever.

#CoolGuy

What did you just say? What the F*** DID YOU JUST SAY? BRING IT ON MATE, SQUARE GO LIKE, I'LL BOP YOU RIGHT IN THE NOGGIN, YOU'RE ASKIN' FOR A MATCH OF FISTYCUFFS, AND I DON'T THINK YOU'LL WIN THIS ONE.

So, I'd like to hear what @@Hellafun13 (banning Staff Member) has to say regarding this (information such as whether or not it was intentional, unintentional, all that good shet) before I give a vouch or opinion or whatever.

While i was still an admin, I'm pretty sure Hellafun basically no balls'd him into doing it (My memory).

1. It was stupid for Hellafun to say "No balls" to Whitestar to mass, and then tell Darkwolf afterwards that he didn't say anything, or try to make it sound reasonable in any way to make it sound not so bad

2. It was also stupid for Whitestar to actually mass from a no balls. This may majorly affect his chances of getting unbanned at all.

It was a completely intentional mass freekill.

#CoolGuy

ILL FUCK YOU UP M8 FIGHT ME 1V1