DarkWolf6052

So I found the config for !classes

Either high grav or slower speed would be good for the 'Tank.' Ideally both, but eh.

Isn't an m429 an ideal gun? I mean I doubt I'd drop it, but maybe others wouldn't.

Only thing i could see a +speed for would be a "scout" class that would have 1.5x normal speed with lowered health, no armor, a pistol, and maybe a scout.

[Name of class] Skirmisher

[Primary Weapon] Galil

[secondary Weapon] Dual Pistols

[HP] 150

[Armor] 75

[Medic] No

[Limit] 0

[Name of class] Mercenary

[Primary Weapon] AK-47

[secondary Weapon] 9MM

[HP] 125

[Armor] 100

[Medic] No

[Limit] 0

[Name of class] Punisher

[Primary Weapon] 12G Pump

[secondary Weapon] 552? (I forget the name of it)

[HP] 175

[Armor] 125

[Medic] No

[Limit] 2

[Name of class] War Lord

[Primary Weapon] M249

[secondary Weapon] Desert Eagle

[HP] 200

[Armor] 200

[Medic] No

[Limit] 1

***Note 1 per round, reduced gravity, beacon on him to keep him easily identified

Scout

[scout]

[Deagle]

hp [25]

armor [0]

1.5 gravity

1.5 speed

Limit: 1

Classes like these will not be a good idea. Yes spawning with 25 HP and a weak-ass weapon, with faster speed seems fair enough. but it's not.

As soon as you spawn, you can drop that weak-ass scout and get an M4/AK (Or weapon of choice) easily. Most maps even have Medic and Armor stations. Basically you are just making a class that will give anybody a free 1.5 speed/gravity boost.

I also doubt you can limit health / armor to x for my own reasons (Waaaay to TL;DR and confusing, but i know)

EDIT: Same goes with any class that have major benefits like health, armor, gravity, speed increase. Most i like are just weapon changes, so we don't have to spend 20 seconds to grab guns and leave armory.

[Name of class] Skirmisher

[Primary Weapon] Galil

[secondary Weapon] Dual Pistols

[HP] 150

[Armor] 75

[Medic] No

[Limit] 0

A Galil and Dualies, huh. I wish I could make the class restrict weapons, cause here's the problem, they spawn with a class that gives them +HP, and get a different weapon.

[Name of class] Mercenary

[Primary Weapon] AK-47

[secondary Weapon] 9MM

[HP] 125

[Armor] 100

[Medic] No

[Limit] 0

I like this one, a basic class, but useful.

[Name of class] Punisher

[Primary Weapon] 12G Pump

[secondary Weapon] 552? (I forget the name of it)

[HP] 175

[Armor] 125

[Medic] No

[Limit] 2

Oh lordy, Pump Shotty and P229. [btw SG-552 is the rifle with the zoom, SG-550 is the CT auto sniper, P229 is the pistol with 13 shots in a single mag.

[Name of class] War Lord

[Primary Weapon] M249

[secondary Weapon] Desert Eagle

[HP] 200

[Armor] 200

[Medic] No

[Limit] 1

***Note 1 per round, reduced gravity, beacon on him to keep him easily identified

Can't force sm_beacon on a class, and the 200 HP might be a bit OP.

Scout

[scout]

[Deagle]

hp [25]

armor [0]

1.5 gravity

1.5 speed

Limit: 1

Speed can't be changed. Also 25HP is a bit low.

A Galil and Dualies, huh. I wish I could make the class restrict weapons, cause here's the problem, they spawn with a class that gives them +HP, and get a different weapon.

everyone does the same with swat, they go it for the armor and low grav, and just pick up a primary since they only spawn with deagle.

everyone does the same with swat, they go it for the armor and low grav, and just pick up a primary since they only spawn with deagle.

But that is low gravity, and low gravity resets to normal upon touching a ladder.

But that is low gravity, and low gravity resets to normal upon touching a ladder.

they go it for the low grav and only class with 100 armor.

How aboots making a class just for certain donators, say people who donate $25+ (or whatever initial amount), they get their own class with their own custom starting primary and secondary (so they dont havta go looking for the weapons every round) and have 125 health and armor. Or something similar.

How aboots making a class just for certain donators, say people who donate $25+ (or whatever initial amount), they get their own class with their own custom starting primary and secondary (so they dont havta go looking for the weapons every round) and have 125 health and armor. Or something similar.

Don't think it supports access to a custom flag to one person.