DarkWolf6052

So I found the config for !classes

Yeah, I found the config, I'm not sure how I missed it before.

Right now, we have 5 classes for CT.

Standard, which is an M4A1, Deagle, 100 HP, 125 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and no limit.

Support, which is an xm1014[Auto shotty], Deagle, 100 HP, 150 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and no limit.

Sniper, which is an Awp, Deagle, 100 HP, 100 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and limit of 2.

SWAT, which is an MP5, Deagle, 100 HP, 125 Armor, slightly lowered gravity, no medic ability, no limit.

Medic, which is a P90, Deagle, 100 HP, 75 Armor, normal gravity, can heal others, no limit.

Some of these I've noticed don't work correctly, the Support I *think* has the ability to give ammo, which is usually pointless, standard I don't think I've see work, and the MP5 doesn't spawn for you on Swat, leaving you a Deagle.

Anyway, throw out some suggestions for classes you want to see. I won't promise I'll use them, but I do want to take some suggestions. Here is what I need format wise:

[Name of class] {Be serious, rules apply still}

[Primary Weapon]

[secondary Weapon]

[HP]

[Armor]

[Medic] {This one will probably be disabled to just medic class}

[Limit] {0 for none}

If they're good, I might use them. If there's something wrong with it, I will let you know. I'm wondering if I can change the name to reflect the person who gave it, similar to this, so they get some recognition in-server.

"name" "Classname -DarkWolf6052"

Throw out your suggestions. This is just a little idea to maybe get more people to play CT.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

[Name]-Infiltration(Can't think of anything else)

[Primary Weapon] M4

[secondary Weapon] Deagle

[HP] 125

[Armor] 100

[Limit] 3

And, if OK with you, same grav as swat, if not then normal grav

Might I ask where the name "Infiltration" came from? The class looks really nice.

Also, I have work today from 4 to 11, so I'm leaving for work soon, I'm going to let you guys give suggestions and check them after work.

#easternstandardtime huehuehue

Might I ask where the name "Infiltration" came from? The class looks really nice.

Also, I have work today from 4 to 11, so I'm leaving for work soon, I'm going to let you guys give suggestions and check them after work.

#easternstandardtime huehuehue

Wait, were you asking for us to give you classes that were already made? Because the class I put is just what I thought up.

Idk I couldn't think of anything else and Infiltration sounded OK

[Name of class] Tank

[Primary Weapon] M249

[secondary Weapon] Deagle.

[HP] 125

[Armor] 100

[Medic] No

[Limit] 2

I'm not sure if you can turn down gravity, if you can, then maybe -10%

Edit: Slow speed down, too. Hue

Yeah, I found the config, I'm not sure how I missed it before.

Right now, we have 5 classes for CT.

Standard, which is an M4A1, Deagle, 100 HP, 125 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and no limit.

Support, which is an xm1014[Auto shotty], Deagle, 100 HP, 150 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and no limit.

Sniper, which is an Awp, Deagle, 100 HP, 100 Armor, normal gravity, no medic ability, and limit of 2.

SWAT, which is an MP5, Deagle, 100 HP, 125 Armor, slightly lowered gravity, no medic ability, no limit.

Medic, which is a P90, Deagle, 100 HP, 75 Armor, normal gravity, can heal others, no limit.

Some of these I've noticed don't work correctly, the Support I *think* has the ability to give ammo, which is usually pointless, standard I don't think I've see work, and the MP5 doesn't spawn for you on Swat, leaving you a Deagle.

Anyway, throw out some suggestions for classes you want to see. I won't promise I'll use them, but I do want to take some suggestions. Here is what I need format wise:

[Primary Weapon]

[secondary Weapon]

[HP]

[Armor]

[Limit] {0 for none}

If they're good, I might use them. If there's something wrong with it, I will let you know. I'm wondering if I can change the name to reflect the person who gave it, similar to this, so they get some recognition in-server.

"name" "Classname -DarkWolf6052"

Throw out your suggestions. This is just a little idea to maybe get more people to play CT.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

NINJA

[Primary Weapon]

Knife

[secondary Weapon]

Taser

[HP]

[Armor]

[Gravity]

Like 3-5 times what swat gives(you can jump higher than swat)

none

[Limit] {0 for none}

[Name of class] Tweaker

[Primary Weapon] TMP

[secondary Weapon] GLOCK

[HP MAX] 50

[speed] 2.0

[Medic] n/a

[Limit] 0

[Name of class] Pro 1337 (or $nakeboy)

[Primary Weapon] Scout

[HP MAX] 100

[Armor] 0

[Medic] n/a

[Limit] {0 for none}

This is counter strike not team fortress, when you start raising the HP of players above 100hp you are breaking the game.

Pistols will do fuck all and ak is going to require two headshots, are you insane?

Wait, were you asking for us to give you classes that were already made? Because the class I put is just what I thought up.

Idk I couldn't think of anything else and Infiltration sounded OK

No I meant come up with new ones.

[Name of class] Tank

[Primary Weapon] M249

[secondary Weapon] Deagle.

[HP] 125

[Armor] 100

[Medic] No

[Limit] 2

I'm not sure if you can turn down gravity, if you can, then maybe -10%

Edit: Slow speed down, too. Hue

I can't slow down player speed to a specific class. That would be nice for a sort of the "Juggernaut" from COD:MW3[slower movement speed, more armor]

NINJA

[Primary Weapon]

Knife

[secondary Weapon]

Taser

[HP]

[Armor]

[Gravity]

Like 3-5 times what swat gives(you can jump higher than swat)

none

[Limit] {0 for none}

Dat quote.

Setting the gravity that low would be abused. I can't set "knife" as a primary, since everyone spawns with one in their third weapon slot. Taser can already be given with !taser.

[Name of class] Tweaker

[Primary Weapon] TMP

[secondary Weapon] GLOCK

[HP MAX] 50

[speed] 2.0

[Medic] n/a

[Limit] 0

[Name of class] Pro 1337 (or $nakeboy)

[Primary Weapon] Scout

[HP MAX] 100

[Armor] 0

[Medic] n/a

[Limit] {0 for none}

I read "Tweaker" as "Twerker". Fml. The TMP/Glock combo sounds more like a punishment. I don't know if it should have that low of HP. Speed can't be set.

The second class is a light sniper class, not bad, though a Scout and a USP usually go better, but with the USP being used as a taser with the CTs, we couldn't have that. Scout Deagle would be good.

[Name of class] Bitch

[Primary Weapon] none

[secondary Weapon] none

[HP] 2000

[Armor] 0

[Medic] No

[Limit] 0

Give this to people who complain/break some rules and have a day call bitch day where all ts attack the bitch and then it becomes a freeday

That would be way to OP, also this doesn't restrict weapons, it just makes you spawn with a weapon.

Why can't speed be set? Couldn't you use something similar to !rtd where it edit's a players speed, health, gravity, etc

That requires utilizing an extension since base-SM doesn't support changing stuff like that (last time I checked)

Not sure if it's possible but I can always take a look.

That requires utilizing an extension since base-SM doesn't support changing stuff like that (last time I checked)

Not sure if it's possible but I can always take a look.

I don't imagine giving "speed" to CTs being good idea. I can only see it being abused. If they got faster speed, at least, it would make them harder to be killed by a rebel. Slower wouldn't be bad, but I'd rather keep speed at normal, even if it was able to be changed, unless it's a class like a tank. Slow the movement down[Though using the M249 slows you down itself]

That would be another thing, they spawn with x-amount of HP for a tank class, spawn with an M249 and get a different gun.

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Genocide -Diphikult Arnude