DerpO_o

Derpo_o - Garrys Mod

And the award for best forum posts of the century goes to (drumroll please): everyone on this thread who posted a shitty gif, in some collective yet incredibly pathetic attempt to convey some form of humor. These are some of the most insightful and thought-provoking posts I've ever seen. I'm glad to see that yet another thread has been quickly derailed in a matter of minutes, Congratulations!

0 as I honestly couldn't care less whether or not he gets unbanned.

And the award for best forum posts of the century goes to (drumroll please): everyone on this thread who posted a shitty gif, in some collective yet incredibly pathetic attempt to convey some form of humor. These are some of the most insightful and thought-provoking posts I've ever seen. I'm glad to see that yet another thread has been quickly derailed in a matter of minutes, Congratulations!

0 as I honestly couldn't care less whether or not he gets unbanned.

Couldn't have summed of this thread better myself.

Anyway, denied.

~closed

I know this is closed, but honestly, a few of you need to grow the hell up. Regardless of whether this is a troll thread or not, there is no reason you should further escalate the situation by feeding the fire with stupidity. @@BlackWidow since you're new I'll let you off with a warning. 80% of the posts here are done by yourself with unnecessary images that have no relevance to the thread at all. As for the others who did the same thing, I expect much more from senior xG Members.

The next person to spam a thread with pictures that are both irrelevant and intended to either troll/harass will be forum banned for a day unless the thread specifically calls for it. Higher Ups have my permission to Forum Ban Members/Non-Members for this shit if they see it.