IceSlice

Detention

First Detention in High-School and its for a week :(

I Threw a Half filled water bottle at this kids face cause he made fun of my deep voice, 3-5 minutes pass on and his wound starts bleeding, Next thing i know the bitch rats me out, and i got Detention for a WHOLE F*CKING WEEK!!!

It's great that you're taking an interest in the use of the forums by posting new threads, but might I suggest keeping them within at least a week between each new thread? Or make a thread with a broader topic that you can expand on. It keeps the forums cleaner and more organized and will prevent butt-hurt people who don't like seeing others post threads on a daily basis from posting in it and possibly de-railing or instigating a discussion/argument.

If it's something you think is worth letting us know, you could post it as your Status (For instance: "First detention from school, and it's for a week. Wtf"). You also have to keep in mind that this is a Gaming Community, and while that doesn't mean you can't deviate from that, it also means that the majority of threads should have either relevance to the community, to a particular game, to a particular Division, or other stuff that falls under the category of it. These are just a few suggestions I'd like you to consider before posting a new thread, by no means am I trying to stifle any creativity or social behaviour of you, but I would just like to let you know a few pointers.

Pertaining to the thread, it could be worse. The fegget's parents could have been overprotective/jewish and pressed charges. Or you could have faced expulsion. Friend of mine came to school with a water gun (looked almost like an authentic pistol) and pulled it out during class, aimed at the teacher, shouted a bit, then shot streams of water at him before laughing. He was expelled from school. Hue.

Pertaining to the thread, it could be worse. The fegget's parents could have been overprotective/jewish and pressed charges. Or you could have faced expulsion. Friend of mine came to school with a water gun (looked almost like an authentic pistol) and pulled it out during class, aimed at the teacher, shouted a bit, then shot streams of water at him before laughing. He was expelled from school. Hue.

I.

LOVE.

THAT.

KID.

YOU FUCK OFF, I GOT A RIGHT PERMIT, AND I AM A ILLEGAL CITIZEN WITH A TEMPER, AND I WILL FUCK OFF I WILL MAKE 1 LEGIT POST EACH FUCKING WEEK OF THE FUCKING YEAR.

NUFF_FUCKING_SAID!

YOU duck OFF, I GOT A RIGHT PERMIT, AND I AM A ILLEGAL CITIZEN WITH A TEMPER, AND I WILL duck OFF I WILL MAKE 1 LEGIT POST EACH duckING WEEK OF THE duckING YEAR.

NUFF_duckING_SAID!

1 post each week? Lol you make a post every 10 minutes.

EDIT- You joined forums October 30th, and you have 25 posts, you spam forums 24/7