StarmiX

"jb Specific Mods"

I don't know if this is possible or not, but the basic idea is to give certain trusted people to become a mod on JB and JB ONLY. It's a constant problem and I understand that xG is trying to recruit mods but the problem is that it takes bout a month or so for you to become a mod on TF2, a solution is to give it to someone power ONLY on JB servers; basically, if this is possible then maybe try and decide on this.

I don't know if this is possible or not, but the basic idea is to give certain trusted people to become a mod on JB and JB ONLY. It's a constant problem and I understand that xG is trying to recruit mods but the problem is that it takes bout a month or so for you to become a mod on TF2, a solution is to give it to someone power ONLY on JB servers; basically, if this is possible then maybe try and decide on this.

or, if you are really active, and a positive force in the server, you just get mod? sounds good to me. if you're not mod, you probably don't come on teamspeak, and you probably don't make enough of a positive impact.

@@MuffinMonster

I honestly think this is a horrible idea, that would mean the jb specific mods would only be on jb all the time and not on other servers actually having fun. Because when my laptop was working i was always having to go on the server and do shit and just generally not having any fun at all due to the amount of rule breakers and just plain douchebags on the server.

Oh and the other things as well. hueheueehu

I honestly think this is a horrible idea, that would mean the jb specific mods would only be on jb all the time and not on other servers actually having fun. Because when my laptop was working i was always having to go on the server and do shit and just generally not having any fun at all due to the amount of rule breakers and just plain douchebags on the server.

Oh and the other things as well. hueheueehu

It was more or less of a suggestion and a question if it was possible or not

It was more or less of a suggestion and a question if it was possible or not

you present an issue: lack of mods.

you present an answer: give more people mod.

there lies an issue with those you probably feel would be good for the job: 0, nada, absolutely no teamspeak activity by them.

absolutely no teamspeak activity by them.

@@StarmiX

I present this link to a thread posted by out glorious leader in regards to the divisions lack of staff: @@MuffinMonster Important! All TF2 division members read!

Other than that, I have something to get off my chest directed towards JailBreakers:

I have gone on the JB servers to tell xG members who are active on Jailbreak to get on TeamSpeak to hang out and come talk with us (and that being active on TeamSpeak might eventually lead to getting staff powers), their responses have been the following:

- I have downloaded it but I don't want to get on.

- Don't want to download TeamSpeak.

- No one's ever on.

- What room should I go into?

- It sucks.

- I'm on, can I get mod now?

If you get active on TeamSpeak after a while you' might get mod. Maybe not immediately, but it starts the path. Also, realize that TeamSpeak is a better way to communicate than Steam Message or forcing us off of another server, another game, or from doing something else should you need any staff member on JailBreak servers.

In short: Get active on TeamSpeak. If you don't want to get on TeamSpeak, then shut up about why you're not getting powers and lack of staff presence on Jailbreak servers.

#OriginsisloveOriginsislife

#ggjesus

@@StarmiX

I present this link to a thread posted by out glorious leader in regards to the divisions lack of staff: @@MuffinMonster Important! All TF2 division members read!

Other than that, I have something to get off my chest directed towards JailBreakers:

I have gone on the JB servers to tell xG members who are active on Jailbreak to get on TeamSpeak to hang out and come talk with us (and that being active on TeamSpeak might eventually lead to getting staff powers), their responses have been the following:

- No one's ever on.

- It sucks.

If you get active on TeamSpeak after a while you' might get mod. Maybe not immediately, but it starts the path. Also, realize that TeamSpeak is a better way to communicate than Steam Message or forcing us off of another server, another game, or from doing something else should you need any staff member on JailBreak servers.

In short: Get active on TeamSpeak. If you don't want to get on TeamSpeak, then shut up about why you're not getting powers and lack of staff presence on Jailbreak servers.

#ggjesus

Teamspeak members are usually members who want no involvement in Jb, or at least it was like that three weeks ago.

Teamspeak members are usually members who want no involvement in Jb, or at least it was like that three weeks ago.

so why dont all of the JB players just go into a separate room so they can talk while playing jb.

so why dont all of the JB players just go into a separate room so they can talk while playing jb.

for once in his life, mtown didn't say something stupid.

If you don't like what people are saying in one room, go to another. there is a tf2 jb channel under gaming rooms, go there, bring all ur jb friends, have fun talk.

I just had to respond when I re-read the Original Post.

I don't think xG recruits mods, its more along the lines of the following; Members who find their ways onto TeamSpeak, who eventually earn mod after some time because they have become trustworthy and are active on both the servers AND TeamSpeak (or paid for Mod/Admin). For example, I got mod because I had been active on most of the servers and had been active on TeamSpeak because several staff members told me to get on and join them in their room (the first time of course). Sure, you can gain mod from being active on only one server AND getting on TeamSpeak for 45 minutes to an hour everyday, but suggesting that in-game activity being the key factor and ignoring the TeamSpeak requirement is pushing it. Hell, even the Member Acceptance Message (Member Acceptance Message) that is posted when the thread is closed mentions the TeamSpeak requirement (it's the first thing on the list):

"Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin mod!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!"

If you don't want to be alone on TeamSpeak, get other xG members to join you. Or join any channel (other than @@Warriorsfury room huehue) and talk. Some (if not the majority) of the TF2 staff hang out in the same room. Just join us, some of us might know you :D.

TL;DR: Just get on TeamSpeak. Everyone from me to @@MuffinMonster will tell you the same.

@@StarmiX

- No one's ever on.

- It sucks.

#ggjesus

i go in JB and im on teamspeak. I go in the jailbreak room in tf2. 99.99999% no one is in the room and i just get bored and leave. Or ill just join a room with a few friends.