Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Howdy friends. As some of you older xG members might remember, Im Arthman. For the new ones, Call me Arth or Hasuta-kun. Long story short, i was the former xGD for MC and xGA for CSS and i wish to rejoin for the MC division AND the CSS div (mostly MC but i intend on playing both). Im a fun player to play with, I try to abide by the rules as much as possible ,but i do need to be put back in place here and there. Feel free to +1 me or -1 me, i wont hold grudges against those who -1 me with a reason.

See ya

-Hasuta-kun/Arthman

+1 really nice person in minecraft and on counter strike. Very helpful when it comes to minecraft, former member, get a bit more active ;)

M=8

A=7

Was pretty BM when he left a while back, something changed in him prior to his leaving, going to need to see him as his OLD self or a new person before I can give a positive vote.

He's certainly a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, ho-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carnivorous, mail-order prostituting ASSHOLE

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

D: +1

Fat, active, mature, fat, friendly, fat.