StarmiX

Xbox1 Or Ps4? (or Even Wii U)

What console is better XBOX1/PS4/Wii U  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What console is better XBOX1/PS4/Wii U

Xbone = call of duty players and the few people who really wanna play more halo, WiiU =little kids and party games, Ps4 = casuals, PC = Everything good about the consoles wrapped into one ultimate gaming heaven. (N64 = me still speedruning OoT every night)

If Microsoft weren't a bunch of scumbags, I probably would buy Xbone. It's a shame, too, because they have some games that look good, but out of principle, I'm not getting the console. Sony won me over, so I'll definitely will be buying a PS4 first. I'll eventually get a Wii U, but sad that Nintendo is in trouble.

Ahem ladies and gentlemen may I present the thing that is all and holy awww.windowssupportnumber.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_10_Gaming_computer_reviews.thumb.jpg.56b2b8458cb7792a31bcd1869ea64383.jpg

Also I don't plan on buying a next gen console after the steambox. I have a playstation 2 in the mail! I just want to play War of The Monsters! ;-;

Ahem ladies and gentlemen may I present the thing that is all and holy [attach]14196[/attach]

Also I don't plan on buying a next gen console after the steambox. I have a playstation 2 in the mail! I just want to play War of The Monsters! ;-;

>War of the Monsters

Holy shit, mah nigga. I didn't know anyone other than me knew that game existed.