Chrono

A New Hope?

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

"I should be able to work on it in about a week - week and a half, because I won't have school. It will be fixed in a week - week and a half." - @@Brian 2013

@@ThePenguin @@Bleed @@mtown81 @@Volt @@Necromancer

In all honesty, I feel that Brian be demoted from DL. Being the DL for two divs is a huge responsibility. Not enough time is being put into CSGO. It'd be fine if little amounts of work time to time was being done, but there isn't. #TheSearchBegins Shoutout to my nigga Horvo, keepin are asses safe since 13" Edit: irrelevant

In all honesty, I feel that Brian be demoted from DL. Being the DL for two divs is a huge responsibility. Not enough time is being put into CSGO. It'd be fine if little amounts of work time to time was being done, but there isn't. #TheSearchBegins Shoutout to my nigga Horvo, keepin are asses safe since 13"

take a moment and clap for a nigga with his raping ass, for horvo @@Cloud

If we get a good CS:GO div, I will gladly play it. As CS:S sucks monkey balls right now

Well, get ready nerds. Working on it today after I finish my Dungeons and Dragons game with my friends we have planned.

@@Bleed @@Chrono @@ThePenguin @@Epix @@Volt @@mtown81 @@Necromancer

I have no idea what else to add. I'll probably end up making a gun game server with League of Legends sounds, but other than that, there won't be much else to report on.

Well, get ready nerds. Working on it today after I finish my Dungeons and Dragons game with my friends we have planned.

@@Bleed @@Chrono @@ThePenguin @@Epix @@Volt @@mtown81 @@Necromancer

I have no idea what else to add. I'll probably end up making a gun game server with League of Legends sounds, but other than that, there won't be much else to report on.

Minigames?

PLEASE MINIGAMES AND VANILLA SCRIM SERVER PLEASE BUT MINIGAMES OVER EVERYTHING MINIGAMES IS LIFE MINIGAMES MINIGAMES

OH GOD CALM DOWN STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS

I'll see if I can find some minigames maps. Send me some as well when I get on later today.

OH GOD CALM DOWN STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS

I'll see if I can find some minigames maps. Send me some as well when I get on later today.

@@Bleed please send him a list of minigame maps