Insane

When To Do Lr

It just pisses me off when some one says there lr (last request), the next day comes by and the warden says " i dont have to do the LR now, so we are doing this"

I feel that the LR should be the FIRST thing done on a new day. Because what happens is most/all the reds die and:

1) no one does the lr

2) only a very small amount of people do lr (3-5 maybe less)

3) warden forgets about lr

4) person who picked their lr didn't get to do the thing he/she wanted to do

if i need more reason ill put them on just ask.

Also please tell me if this rule is finalized, thxs

+1 DIS SHIT YEIEIIIII BOOOIIIIII

@@MuffinMonster you have no swags and you can't actually tell if the person is ignoring it on purpose. You can't make the blues get better. We won't have last requests all the time, the last request could be like fallgame and then everyone dies. the end. #moose eh

We would punish the people who kill themselves or ignore the LR on purpose. I really don't agree on doing it the first thing done on the day, we can't be having last requests all the time, the blues just gotta get better. It's called last request for a reason.

so your stilling going to change it to do lr first thing on a new day :3

Not unless this gets a ton of support.

I say -1, because let's say an LR is Pokemon Day, 23 reds and 8 blues, that can end horribly. You can quickly slim the number down to 10-13, which is more manageable, which therefore the LR will not be denied by rebels.

I say -1, because let's say an LR is Pokemon Day, 23 reds and 8 blues, that can end horribly. You can quickly slim the number down to 10-13, which is more manageable, which therefore the LR will not be denied by rebels.

we can always make exceptions, + say the lr was deathrun?wipeout? obby?fallgame? do we need to lower the T# ? Also what if it has like 13 reds and 5 blues?

Pokemon Day

Ban all who !lr this or start this game. #makesnosense