Superkiller67

Superkiller67

@@Hidingmaster

@@SpermytheCat

@@Mythic

@@DaddioDoug

@@Kyoko

please give a reason that is valid.

@@MrAwesome104 @@DarkWolf6052 @@Haxx @@DeathGod @@WhyJewMad @@Sep0h @@Hellafun13 @@kbshooter2 @@Cristo @@Genesis please check out my app

So hes a former moderator, and a former (paid) admin (Think he still is) and that means he knows the rules quite well. He only left because he had school. These past few days since he has gotten back, he has been quite mature and also he has been quite active. Hes from Canada/Quebec im from Canada/Quebec Oui Oui. He has been nice to a good majority of people (I mean cmon we all have that one person we might have problems with) on jailbreak. And maybe jailbreak needs more active people/staff members to help keep the population going. Welcome back

A:6 (Get more active baddie)

M:7 (Immature sometimes but no ones perfect maybe except for Jesus)

D:+1

You're fucking kidding me with these +1's right? Even one coming from a division manager. Jesus christ give a good fucking reason for -1/+1 please. This is on reason xG started going to shit because those kinds of +1's were accepted and some people who maybe were not mature enough to be in got in then they did the same thing to their friends apps and they got accepted in a huge fucking cycle.

-1 because there have been problems in the past with you. Many people find you annoying, I on some occasions, and the activity has not been there recently to be even considered for membership. I know school got in the way of activity, trust me I was inactive too. Overall I don't think you should be let back in yet.

You're fudgeing kidding me with these +1's right? Even one coming from a division manager. Jesus christ give a good fudgeing reason for -1/+1 please. This is on reason xG started going to poo because those kinds of +1's were accepted and some people who maybe were not mature enough to be in got in then they did the same thing to their friends apps and they got accepted in a huge fudgeing cycle.

-1 because there have been problems in the past with you. Many people find you annoying, I on some occasions, and the activity has not been there recently to be even considered for membership. I know school got in the way of activity, trust me I was inactive too. Overall I don't think you should be let back in yet.

I havent see you on in 2 days, its been four months, maybe you should play with me and see if i have changed. Idk what i ever did to you... i rarely even talked to you. It's present time not past and its almost been a year now that i have been playing in xG. And i don't recall and big problem with me, if you would like to message me on steam the problems that were also dealt with, i would dearly appreciate it.

Uh; this guy was moderator when I first joined five or six months ago. But I've only seen him as the last day or so. So A: 6:10, and he seems like an alright guy. But honestly I have little to nothing to judge this on. M: ??/10

So, sticking with a -/+0 currently

Edit: Changing this to a +1. He seems like he knows the rules and all. Still smells tho

You're fudgeing kidding me with these +1's right? Even one coming from a division manager. Jesus christ give a good fudgeing reason for -1/+1 please. This is on reason xG started going to poo because those kinds of +1's were accepted and some people who maybe were not mature enough to be in got in then they did the same thing to their friends apps and they got accepted in a huge fudgeing cycle.

Calm down, it was meant as a joke. These will not be accepted. I was going to edit it later giving a valid reason etc etc, but it was just meant to be a joke overall