DarkWolf6052

Player Chat Tags/colors + Trails [finished As Of 1/1/2014]

Alright, so with the help of @@Bleed [which I am very thankful for him assisting me with what was wrong], I'm finally able to release a better complete version of Player Chat Tags and Trails. While I'm still trying to add more trails to the server, Player Chat Tags and Chat Color is now an option.

This is more of an update of my previous thread, Player Trails [beta Stage as of 10/16/13] but with an option of more chat colors!

So now, with the new version of chat colors, players aren't limited to only 3 shades of green. You all may get any color available through Hex code. To get a colors hex code, you can use this link to HTML Colors

Now then:

How to get access to Player Trails and Player Tags + Chat Colors

In order to get access to player trails and player tags and chat colors, as well as tracers [/beta-ish/], you need to have either donated in the past and have proof of donation; either a PayPal receipt, donation link if more recent, or some other proof. Your proof needs to be a screenshot or valid link to show it, copy/paste will not be accepted.

Along with proof, I will also need some formatting for your Tag + Chat Color. Just take the copy below and change the bolded text to your liking. NAMES CAN NOT BE COLORED. THEY ARE TO REMAIN T FOR TEAM COLOR [White=Spec, Red=Terrorist, Blue=Counter-Terrorist]

-FORMAT-

//In-Game Name

"SteamID"

{

"tag" "[YourTagHere] "

"tagcolor" "hexcodehere"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "hexcodehere"

}

-/FORMAT-

Again, Hex Color Codes are here

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to set up the plugin so you guys can change your chat settings in game. I have to change it via the configs, but you still can have chat tags, just remember they have to abide by the rules, no racism, ect.

If you have not donated in the past, or can't find your donation proof, you'll have to donate again. To donate, go to the Donations page and be sure to donate to the CS:S Servers and submit a screenshot or a link to the donations page showing you donated. Minimum donation is $5.00.

Trails

So along with chat tags/colors, you also get access to trails for donating. Trails are still in a half-beta stage. They work fine and only require a single flag which gives you access to the other features, but the reason they're in half-beta is because I'm working to add more that don't crash the server. Half the ones I've added to the test server immediately crash everyone's game.

Either way, if you have access to trails, chat triggers are /trails, /trail, !trails, and !trail, but all work the same way as typing /trails[Doesn't display you typing it in game]

These are being updated as best as I can on Jailbreak, the other servers aren't up to date yet. I'm hoping to start donations so maybe we can get hub back. @@Rhododendron

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Tags: @@Hidingmaster @@Tsuchikure @@Lemons @@speedlimit56kb @@Kyoko @@diabeetus @@Rin_Okumura

Tags from previous thread:

Minecrack[Can't tag caused banned], @@Warriorsfury @@DrLee @@DaddioDoug Chrono[Can't tag cause banned] @@Whitewarrior23 @@MrAwesome104 @@Nivek_Relyk @@kbshooter2 @@ItsAaron @@Sep0h @@Haxx @@Hexx @@DCook @@ForestFire @@Forest @@DeathGod @@Genesis @@TurdWig @@GandalfTehGrey @@GanjaMonster @@Thaveze @@rumtillidie @@PNFC

Pointless replies will be deleted.

Might just be repeating myself, but I really still believe me having a Mod app is proof enough. In order to apply for mod you HAVE to donate. The only way you can get Mod otherwise is to just get promoted without an app, in which case they should need proof.

My App [xG] xshadowspyx's Moderator Submission | Xeno Gamers

ASSUMING this goes through, which I dont see why it wouldnt, ill fill out the forms.

//| xG:A | ShadowSpy

"STEAM_0:1:30352392"

{

"tag" "[Old xG]"

"tagcolor" "#000000"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#000000"

}

Might just be repeating myself, but I really still believe me having a Mod app is proof enough. In order to apply for mod you HAVE to donate. The only way you can get Mod otherwise is to just get promoted without an app, in which case they should need proof.

My App [xG] xshadowspyx's Moderator Submission | Xeno Gamers

ASSUMING this goes through, which I dont see why it wouldnt, ill fill out the forms.

//| xG:A | ShadowSpy

"STEAM_0:1:30352392"

{

"tag" "[Old xG]"

"tagcolor" "#000000"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#000000"

}

I'll let it pass but the boxes have to have been checked in the past for "Donated? Yes"

//[xG:M] Haxx™

"STEAM_0:1:50818855"

{

"tag" "[Hub] "

"tagcolor" "#FFFFFF"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#FFFFFF"

}

//Chrono

"STEAM_0:0:24276806"

{

"tag" "[Grant Love Club:Leader] "

"tagcolor" "#03a4ec"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#00628f"

}

-FORMAT-

//|xG:A| ΔGenesisΩ

"STEAM_0:0:10259501"

{

"tag" "[Cat Seller] "

"tagcolor" "#6fba00"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#0070BA"

}

-/FORMAT-

Since @@Rin_Okumura used his mod app as proof of donation, I will too. I can has mod nao? | Xeno Gamers Yes, that submission is a wreck, but I wouldn't have been accepted if I hadn't donated.

-FORMAT-

//|xG:A| ΔGenesisΩ

"STEAM_0:0:10259501"

{

"tag" "[Cat Seller] "

"tagcolor" "#6fba00"

"namecolor" "T"

"textcolor" "#0070BA"

}

-/FORMAT-

Since @@Rin_Okumura used his mod app as proof of donation, I will too. I can has mod nao? | Xeno Gamers Yes, that submission is a wreck, but I wouldn't have been accepted if I hadn't donated.

Done.