[Fatti] xG:M Hexx : hi

Dr. Feelgood : ahahhahaa

Dr. Feelgood : so quick

[Furry Admin] Matsi xG:A : that is the warning

adamsaur : Give me a warning :(

later(as in 1-3mins)

[sM] xG:M Hexx: Unmuted adamsaur.

Further Information:

He was giving no warning, matsi is a loose cannon. Even though Adam did disrespect he should be given equal opportunities and given a warning.

2014-01-20_00001.thumb.jpg.9e39fe8882bff7a2d4d6bb8f0addc708.jpg

@@Matsi @@Bleed @@Tsuchikure

I was there for this, but only saw in chat that he muted him, was talking to Bleed on Teamspeak before seeing in chat that Matsi muted Paulie.

You should have given a warning for one, and while it was over the mic, in the screenshot it does show you saying "That is the warning" which shouldn't have been an immediate mute.

He gave warning. Mute/gag with warning is generally how it is done. At least to my current knowledge

I've been muted quite a lot and there is always a verbal/text warning. He should have given a warning, matsi hasn't been giving warning lately.

[sM] Matsi xG:A: Muted adamsaur.

[Fatti] xG:M Hexx : hi

Dr. Feelgood : ahahhahaa

Dr. Feelgood : so quick

[Furry Admin] Matsi xG:A : that is the warning

That is enough of a warning. He muted and said "that is the warning"

and for mega @@Tsuchikure @@Tsuchikure STAHP BEING LAZY

From mega, who is too lazy to post this himself

The old admin handbook that I have saved said this:

Mic Spammers

If a person joins the server and uses his microphone to spam(screaming into his mic, talking over everyone, making annoying noises or sounds into their microphone) you have to warn them verbally or via AllChat. If they don't stop after the warning, you mute them for a round. If the next round they do not stop, you kick them with a reason explaining "Mic spammer"(Mic spammer is a perfect reason of course)

If they come back and continue to mic spam, you are to ban them from the server for 60 minutes from the server. Anything more or less is breaking the rules.

But this is so out of date.

That is enough of a warning. He muted and said "that is the warning"

and for mega @@Tsuchikure @@Tsuchikure STAHP BEING LAZY

The admins are supposed to give the warning before the mute, not the other way around from my knowledge.

Admin Handbook

Disrespect/Racism/Admin Disrespect

1) Warn and Gag/Mute/Silence

2) Kick

3) 5 minute Server Ban

Again not saying what he did was 100% right, depends on the situation. What was the reason for the mute? @@Matsi @@Paulie

Admin Handbook

Disrespect/Racism/Admin Disrespect

1) Warn and Gag/Mute/Silence

2) Kick

3) 5 minute Server Ban

Again not saying what he did was 100% right, depends on the situation. What was the reason for the mute? @@Matsi @@Paulie

Adam said one thing, to jubens since he was saying "here boy" to one of the people playing at the time. and Adam said "don't say that jubens, you'll get him excited".

And need i remind everyone that Xeno Gamers just happened less than a month ago?

That happened case us raww faggots wanted to have a funny night cause i got perma banned ct and denied hard by you. We don't really troll that often.

It was wrong for us to do that but water under the bridge.

That happened case us raww faggots wanted to have a funny night cause i got perma banned ct and denied hard by you. We don't really troll that often.

It was wrong for us to do that but water under the bridge.

No no, not water under the bridge. Maybe if it was 6 months ago, but not less than a month ago FOR THE SAME REASON.

No no, not water under the bridge. Maybe if it was 6 months ago, but not less than a month ago FOR THE SAME REASON.

Adam only has 2 bans? I believe, and if it was me or mince that got muted it would be more understandable that you'd down vote/not like but Adam is one of the least annoying/trollish towards staff. We even had a formal staff member SliperyFingers perma banned from the servers cause he left 2 rounds after mass freekilling he hasn't made a thread about it just because he doesn't care about being back in the servers cause he's just lazy to explain why he had to leave but that's irrelevant .