I just want to say thank you to the people that had some kind words. I'm also glad that the only "negative" is that people feel I'm not active enough. However, I'd like to add as others have vouched I have been very active the last 2 weeks (at least) with a minimum of 2.5 hour play time on a daily basis. I don't think it's really fair say that I'm inactive or not active enough when I have more CS:S play time than both of you combined in the last two weeks. I don't mean that in a bitchy way, I'm just saying that of course you aren't going to see me on the server when you don't play yourself. I didn't say this to make an argument out of it. I will continue to improve my play time on the server(s) to your expectations. :)

P

I just want to say thank you to the people that had some kind words. I'm also glad that the only "negative" is that people feel I'm not active enough. However, I'd like to add as others have vouched I have been very active the last 2 weeks (at least) with a minimum of 2.5 hour play time on a daily basis. I don't think it's really fair say that I'm inactive or not active enough when I have more CS:S play time than both of you combined in the last two weeks. I don't mean that in a bitchy way, I'm just saying that of course you aren't going to see me on the server when you don't play yourself. I didn't say this to make an argument out of it. I will continue to improve my play time on the server(s) to your expectations. :)
When referring to activity, they're talking about how long you've been active. Not the amount of hours you are in a server weekly or daily. The amount of time you spend on a day is more than enough. People are merely concerned that it's too early or among that line.

Having CS:S playtime means nothing. You can play CS:S all you want. What matters is that you haven't been active enough on -our- servers for me to +1 you. Also, I really don't know where you get your math. Lee has 40+ hours, and I have almost 30 in the last two weeks. But, it doesn't matter. My -1 stands.

Having CS:S playtime means nothing. You can play CS:S all you want. What matters is that you haven't been active enough on -our- servers for me to +1 you. Also, I really don't know where you get your math. Lee has 40+ hours, and I have almost 30 in the last two weeks. But, it doesn't matter. My -1 stands.

I wasn't referring to Lee, but as I said above I didn't reply to start an argument. :)

+1 - Active on teamspeak and css, seen on minigames more frequently, friendly to everyone

A 6.5/10 I've seen you around minigames alot

M 8/10 Nice/friendly to everyone

+1 because she plays with serb everyday in mini games. She active and stuff with serbian. Don't say shes unactive because she only plays on minigames.

forgot 2 mention

M: 12/10

A: 32/5

I'm going to be active again now that I'm back at school. I usually play minigames when JB is dead so I'll keep an eye out. 0 for now.