Charles

Mini-game Maps - New & Updated *must Read*

Do you like these maps?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these maps?

• Yes
    • No
    • Fuck off kid

So Mini-games has been decently populated lately, and some new maps should be added! Here are some interesting ones that I found! -

mg_50_arenas_v1 - GAMEBANANA: mg_50arenas_v1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <-------- New Multi-game map

mg_18_battles_b1 - GAMEBANANA: mg_18_battles_b1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <-------- New Multi-game map

MG_TekelaXII_beta - GAMEBANANA: MG_TekelaXII_beta (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <------- This one really cought my eye!

MG_DeathRunner - GAMEBANANA: MG_DeathRunner (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <------ Could replace not having the xG Death run server anymore!

mg_awp_submarine_v3 - GAMEBANANA: mg_awp_submarine_v3 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <------ Updated version of mg_awp_submarine_v1

Mg_Slender_Forest_v2_F4 - GAMEBANANA: Mg_Slender_Forest_v2_F4 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Mini Game) <----- Could be really fun with alot of people

Thats all I could find that appealed me! If you find anymore that you guys would like, post them in the replys!

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Tsuchikure

Hell no to Awp Submarine v3

Naw to 18 battles b1

Sure to Slender Forest v2 F4

Sure to 50arenas V1

TekelaXII Beta is worth trying out

Deathrunner looks nice, but shouldn't it be on--- actually, no, i guess it's worth a try.

Hell no to Awp Submarine v3

Naw to 18 battles b1

Sure to Slender Forest v2 F4

Sure to 50arenas V1

TekelaXII Beta is worth trying out

Deathrunner looks nice, but shouldn't it be on--- actually, no, i guess it's worth a try.

We dont have deathrun anymore If thats what u were saying, silence did that whole clean up of servers, too bad too, DR was fun.