No_Name

No_name - Counter-strike: Source

For future reference, I would advise you not to 'copy' other player's ways of Wardening.

Reason being that most of the time these guys have been playing for a long time, and orders just come naturally in a way that they understand perfectly well (IE. I commonly use the following order at the beginning of the round: "When cell doors open and I say go, take a step out of your cell, face your cell, do a 180 degree turn, and afk freeze for a guncheck.")

It's an interesting way to change up the orders, but you should only be giving them if you know exactly what you're doing. If you're doubting what you said, or if it somehow doesn't seem right to you, chances are it isn't and it will result in freekills and possibly a CT ban. Keep your orders short, sweet, and to the point until you gain a better understanding of our rules, terminology, and what you can and cannot do as a Warden.

In regards to the thread, this seems to be an honest mistake that any new Warden could have slipped up in. I'd like to wait on kbshooter's input before providing a 1-Up, so in the mean time I'll remain at a +/-0

For future reference, I would advise you not to 'copy' other player's ways of Wardening.

It's an interesting way to change up the orders, but you should only be giving them if you know exactly what you're doing. If you're doubting what you said, or if it somehow doesn't seem right to you, chances are it isn't and it will result in freekills and possibly a CT ban.

Wasn't it just a complete accident, him doing what he thought was completely right?

Doesn't sound like an intentional mass.

+1 for reduced ban by about..

1 eternity - 3~14 days

Somewhere around there..

Reason being that most of the time these guys have been playing for a long time, and orders just come naturally in a way that they understand perfectly well (IE. I commonly use the following order at the beginning of the round: "When cell doors open and I say go, take a step out of your cell, face your cell, do a 180 degree turn, and afk freeze for a guncheck.")

It's an interesting way to change up the orders, but you should only be giving them if you know exactly what you're doing. If you're doubting what you said, or if it somehow doesn't seem right to you, chances are it isn't and it will result in freekills and possibly a CT ban. Keep your orders short, sweet, and to the point until you gain a better understanding of our rules, terminology, and what you can and cannot do as a Warden.

Just quoting this because it's good advice. When I first started wardening I tired to copy other people by speaking fast and changing up orders and more often than not it ended up getting people freekilled cause I had no idea what I said so now I have my "go-to" orders like, "When cell doors open take a step out, face your cell, 180 and freeze for a guncheck." These orders are so natural that even when I wasn't thinking about orders I know what I want the Ts to do. It comes with experience.

+1 for 1-2 week CT ban.

@kbshooter2 they were asking what your side of the story was because you were the banning admin- But thank you for agreeing to keep it at 2 weeks :) it will give me plenty of time to see how other people warden, and to know the rules even better then when i got banned!