Shadow

Banned Fo No Reezun ;(

Mr.Jeeblez, a moderator on CSS JB, banned me from CT for 100% no reason, I'll explain. I killed tute for not listening to me as warden and then slayed myself right after, I guess Jeeblez got the idea I slayed myself because he wasn't a rebel and it was an intentional freekill, but Idk, I just did what everyone does... when you kill someone you like and you slay yourself after... idk? Makes sense from my point of view. Anyway, he wasn't a rebel because before that I said talking over warden was rebelling, and tute kept talking over me, but I never killed him until later but he was never pardoned, so he was still 100% a rebel. (By later I mean just like 20 seconds).

So in summary form without my horrible excuse for a paragraph (im high lelel) ---

Jeeblez banned me off of CT for killing Tute who was actually a rebel, I guess he wasn't really thinking about what he was doing, and never asked me about why I killed him, and just automatically assumed it was a freekill when I slayed myself afterwords. Though this is a case of 100% abuse, and pretty bad job of moderating since he didnt even ask me about it before he went for the ctban, I'm cool with it since he's my semi-friend and I'm not a complete dick, as long as I get unbanned since I wanna play ct right now -.- .

The only reason I went to making a whole thread etc, is cuz all the badmins told me I had to, thankssss

OK, so you killed Tute. Slayed yourself. And got banned. Intentional freekills happen all the time. The actual ban time i think is like an hour so wait it out.

Shadow is in the wrong here. Jebleez did right by what i read of the admin handbook for freekilling (intentional)

~sorry for the quick-to-the-point post. Not much meat in there will do it later

I've consulted with my people and they say you did not say "Talking over warden rebel". Screenshots do not really reveal wrong on one side or the other. Plus, it was an hour ban for intentional freekill so it will be over in a short amount of time. As far as we can tell it was an intentional freekill, and you only came up with a reason about 20 minutes after the fact. Unless you can prove some way or another that you did not in fact freekill, i dont see this going anywhere.

This is such bullshit. Get banned because a mod doesn't know what they're doing, and have to wait an hour to warden. So retarded lmao.

I was high when this happened and I didn't think about how he was still a rebel when I was first fighting in the arguement, my first arguement was the fact that, that was harsh because admins and a player were doing intentional freekills on eachother a fuckload just a few maps prior to that, and no consequence except for them slaying themselves. I came up with it like 10 minutes after because it slit my mind completely, and I realized afterwords the fact that he was a rebel made it not even a freekill, I noticed this once I realized I only slayed myself for the lols, not because I knew I freekilled.

Kyoko, I didn't intentionally freekill was my point, I didn't freekill at all. You didn't read my horrible structures of sentences properly, lmao :P

This is such bullshit. Get banned because a mod doesn't know what they're doing, and have to wait an hour to warden. So retarded lmao.

I was high when this happened and I didn't think about how he was still a rebel when I was first fighting in the arguement, my first arguement was the fact that, that was harsh because admins and a player were doing intentional freekills on eachother a fudgeload just a few maps prior to that, and no consequence except for them slaying themselves. I came up with it like 10 minutes after because it slit my mind completely, and I realized afterwords the fact that he was a rebel made it not even a freekill, I noticed this once I realized I only slayed myself for the lols, not because I knew I freekilled.

Kyoko, I didn't intentionally freekill was my point, I didn't freekill at all. You didn't read my horrible structures of sentences properly, lmao :p

An hour ban?

Oh no! Whatever will you do!?!

That's not the point warrior, the point was the abuse and the fact it's annoying in the middle of having a good time wardening to get banned for no reason. lol

Yeah, you can't just say "Oh yeah thats right, he was a rebel" after the fact. Had you told them that right away there would have been no issue. In my opinion the ban was justified and it was your fault that you were banned. Closing because the ban is over.

-Closed