magikkarpFAIL

Speedoffreedom - Team Fortress 2

oh sorry i read that as i your not going to be on for a while. but still demote because you blinded a whole team, spawned a steaming pantload ton of Halloween steaming pantload which killed people and haven't explained why you did that (denied it either), and you teleported yourself into a place no one can hurt you.

What those screenshots do not show is that I slayed myself once I had TP'd up there. Nor did say that it was me that spawned all those bosses, and it never said they killed anyone. If you can find a way to prove that the bosses were me, I might understand you argument.

but right then and now you have never said it was you. in jb you listen to warden and blueteam. you dont tele into anything anyway . you basically are saying i can do what ever i want cuz im mod. (not literally though.) when you slap someone. they fly off somewhere and dont get killed. and how do we know the guy didnt want the slap. there is no proof ogf him wanting it. and there is no proof of you saying this is someone elses doing

but right then and now you have never said it was you. in jb you listen to warden and blueteam. you dont tele into anything anyway . you basically are saying i can do what ever i want cuz im mod. (not literally though.) when you slap someone. they fly off somewhere and dont get killed. and how do we know the guy didnt want the slap. there is no proof ogf him wanting it. and there is no proof of you saying this is someone elses doing

Are you listening to what I am saying? I just said that I slayed myself once I was stuck in the map. I don't think I can do whatever I want because I am mod. I'm not even going to attempt to comprehend that last sentence.

and its jb not a Halloween event, no need for Halloween spawning, and since you said you never weren't there when the Halloween spawning happened why didn't you slay them? hmm

You need to think about what you are typing. That sentence made no sense whatsoever. I wasn't the one spawning the bosses, and I was not present on whichever JB server they were spawned on. Just because I do not specifically deny something does not mean that I am automatically guilty of it.

THEN WHY DID YOU TELE THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT ON JB. PEOPLE DON'T JUST MISTAKENLY PRESS THE BINDED BUTTON

Actually, yes they do. I have seen fellow mods do it and I have done it accidentally myself as well.

then how did the guy get a screen shot of you if you supposedly slayed your self right away.

All it takes is me being up there for a quick second. I did attempt to tp out a few times in attempt to go back to the cells, and failed. Then I slayed myself. And /bring can be useful in JB. Sometimes I have to open cells if the blus do not themselves, and I also bring people out of certain games so they can have LR.

I'd like to hearing your logic in blinding @reds and slapping @all multiple times

I only slapped @ all during the setup period. Harmless. Not being used to my advantage in any way. It was meant as a little joke. And the blind value was 0, as to unblind reds after playing a blind game, which Muffin later told me was not allowed. And Muffin has also seen the slaps and blind, and I have explained myself to him. Not sure why the same evidence was brought up twice, but I suppose it is open for a reason.

All I was saying was, this evidence has been shown to DL and he already acted upon it. I don't agree with what supposedly happened but this thread is pointless in the fact that it has no new evidence and has already been used in one thread. Rehashing this less than 24 hours later will now change anything.

Can someone close this, and ban the next person to open a new thread with the same evidence just to continue something that is already solved?

@MuffinMonster ?