magikkarpFAIL

Speedoffreedom - Team Fortress 2

As for the teleporting, I have actually seen Samit fall of a high place (ledge, building) and teleported himself back up onto the high area, in fear of being killed. Was about to slay him, and he died anyways.

quoting chrono quoting forest "Any abuse, be it big or small is still abuse. That's what this section is for. Just because it is abuse does not mean there is a Demote or No Demote decision, it is to make aware of the abuse, and the abuser, and to get situations solved."

You dont have much room to talk origins. Muted me for no reason when i was telling you something from nomulus and you banned someone for no reason

You dont have much room to talk origins. Muted me for no reason when i was telling you something from nomulus and you banned someone for no reason

Oooh, shots fired

Those commands have both been taken away on jailbreak today (along with some others) and given to admins+ only. It's not because of Speed, but I kept on forgetting to remove them. Thank you based Nomulous

abenefitwithclaudia.files.wordpress.com_2013_09_paddy_wanna_fi880f0047db49a601f1b55466060959af.jpg.dd8e9657b4fee9c82997c93f5f4795fd.jpg

@Nomulous @MuffinMonster Update the MOTD for Jailbreak so this doesn't happen.

i'm not oranges

Well, since it seems that this thread has become more of a boxing ring for some people than an abuse report, I want to say one final thing. I am geniunely sorry for those who were effected by my blatant stupidity in my first 3 or 4 days as a moderator. This past week has been a learning curve for me, and I have been trying to straighten myself up with pointless commands. Ask Muffin or Nom, I haven't stopped bothering them asking questions on how to do this and what should the punishment be for that. I wasn't focused on doing my job when I first got mod, and now I am. I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking, misusing my powers like that, and I hope that you guys will understand that I yake responsibility for what I did.

-1 OP posted the same fucking screenshots that were in the last thread.... completely out of context, doesn't prove anything... doesn't even show who was the one doing the cmds in half of the screenshots...

He banned @G Mask for alleged "tarping" about that magic word command and then either it was @Bell or you that had to unban him