magikkarpFAIL

Speedoffreedom - Team Fortress 2

#requestclose @MuffinMonster

Why close? Slapping @all is clearly abuse, as well as blinding @reds and even if someone asked to be slapped, spamming it isn't exactly encouraged and he still shouldn't have slapped him even if asked, thats like saying if someone says "perm me no balls", you can perm them. (which you can't)

Why close? Slapping @all is clearly abuse, as well as blinding @reds and even if someone asked to be slapped, spamming it isn't exactly encouraged and he still shouldn't have slapped him even if asked, thats like saying if someone says "perm me no balls", you can perm them. (which you can't)

There was a thread with this exact evidence that was closed yesterday stating he has a leeway of a couple weeks. Therefore this thread is unnecessary as actions pertaining to provided evidence has been taken.

There was a thread with this exact evidence that was closed yesterday stating he has a leeway of a couple weeks. Therefore this thread is unnecessary as actions pertaining to provided evidence has been taken.

Seems like there's something going on here. Defending perhaps?

If this post was useless and not being looked at, muffin would have closed it when he first saw it.

oh sorry i read that as i your not going to be on for a while. but still demote because you blinded a whole team, spawned a shit ton of Halloween shit which killed people and haven't explained why you did that (denied it either), and you teleported yourself into a place no one can hurt you.