Speedoffreedom - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

SpeedofFreedom

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:54591137

Evidence:

BTW no this isn't the same one Insane posted a day ago this is about what bleed has sent me of abuse from speed of freedom.

these are pictures of speedofFreedom constantly slapping people and using blind on red (for any CS:S or CS:GO peoples thats Ts) hes being told by people to stop and and constantly spamming it in chat

if that wasn't bad enough these screens from

show speed camping by using noclip, slapping at all also spawning HHH on a JB server

Further Information:

now i'm not a JB er by any means but i know when things likes are just plain abuse

@Nomulous @MuffinMonster @SpeedOfFreedom

That is abuse. And it doesn't look accidental. But @MuffinMonster said he has two weeks leeway.. Idk whether to +1 or -1.

er. I'm pretty sure speed can't use noclip to start with he might have just used teleport?

Also these screens were already posted in the insane thread.

well hes still camping in unreachable so yeah

1. I don't have noclip. 2. This is the EXACT same "proof" shown in Insane's thread that Muffin closed and said there was no evidence worthy of a demotion. This has all been settled, you do realize? 3. None of the Steam community pictures show that it is me in using power. In conclusion, you are doing the exact same thing that Insane did and was told was not grounds for demotion, dragging what has already been settled on.

quoting chrono quoting forest "Any abuse, be it big or small is still abuse. That's what this section is for. Just because it is abuse does not mean there is a Demote or No Demote decision, it is to make aware of the abuse, and the abuser, and to get situations solved."

1. I don't have noclip. 2. This is the EXACT same "proof" shown in Insane's thread that Muffin closed and said there was no evidence worthy of a demotion. This has all been settled, you do realize? 3. None of the Steam community pictures show that it is me in using power. In conclusion, you are doing the exact same thing that Insane did and was told was not grounds for demotion, dragging what has already been settled on.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but two things you did wrong:

1. You slapped people like crazy, slap them once is okay but don't spam it.

2. You teleported to another part of the map.

Be if you didn't mean to, this is still abuse. Like @Vector said, this is to solve the issue at hand. Talk with Muffin or Nom (via Steam message) if you have to so they can understand what happened.

@MuffinMonster +1

They both understand what happened. This has all been presented to them, and they muffin has closed the thread. I have explained myself in the other thread, so I am not doing it again. As a side note: slap has been removed for moderators on TF2.

In the time that I've gone on TF2 JB, to me, (I have no clue what they call abuse on there), but my first time going on there, someone was using the resize command? There was tons of /csay usage for irrelative usage. (It was more of continuous spam) It might've been him, or the other (abusive) mod Admiral Samit, well I think what was his name. These were the only mods on at the time. Speed and/or Samit were using the "teleport" command for abusive reasons, such as getting out of cells, or any other room enclosed room. I don't know if this is abuse in TF2, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

(This was on Sunday night, during the SuperBowl) It did sound as if someone said specifically not to use it before, but he did anyway, we became large, small, but if anyone should be demoted it should be the person abusing resize & tp

Samit was the one obsessed with the /resize. I had to keep fixing people he resized, and it eventually got removed for mods. I also joined JB 1 and people were all different sizes, and there were no mods. Someone clearly had resized people and then left.

Samit was the one obsessed with the /resize. I had to keep fixing people he resized, and it eventually got removed for mods. I also joined JB 1 and people were all different sizes, and there were no mods. Someone clearly had resized people and then left.

This I witnessed