magikkarpFAIL

Speedoffreedom - Team Fortress 2

oh and one more thing. how the hell you tp your self and get inside a wall. unless there was a hole that led that far, then i have no idea how you got in their. tp only lets you tp, not actually phase go through objects.( as far as i know.)

there hasn't been a promo demo yet speed you gotta wait for the net to see. its never the next day.

Solidsnake. @MuffinMonster said that he wasn't being demoted in the last thread... Even if @SpeedOfFreedom was not a new mod (who needs to be given time to grow into his new powers) at best, the evidence provided would give him a firm slap on the wrist as half of the evidence doesn't even show Speed doing anything.

Guys, if this guy gets demoted for slapping someone, then me, nomulus, kbrasszle, bell, nora, and etc all need to be to. We have all done it once in our life so stop the arguing drop the subject.

Guys, if this guy gets demoted for slapping someone, then me, nomulus, kbrasszle, bell, nora, and etc all need to be to. We have all done it once in our life so stop the arguing drop the subject.

There's a difference between slapping someone, and slapping @all multiple times, and spamming slap

Gotta say thread is so long... Even though I myself dislike every single mods out there, you might wanna take a picture of the console and actually record a demo of these events. Makes things easier.

Speed has been temporarily demoted to member, so this thread has run its course. If anyone sees actions that could be considered abusive being taken by Speed (upon the reinstatement of his powers), feel free to notify Muffinmonster or Nomulous, or post another report if necessary.

~closed