Kyokasuigetsu38

So Many Kids On The Jailbreak

I need to make this short and sweet:

TOO MANY LITTLE KIDS ON THE JAILBREAK SERVERS

I do, however propose something to solve this problem. Fink and I collaborated and tried to work out a solution for the kids on mic. We thought about a "You have to be older than 13 to use your mic" rule. Now we think that this rule will help with all the stupid squeakers polluting our servers, and let people keep their ears. Fink and I hope you will help us with this.

Thanks for reading.

It's not a rule, it used to be a 13+ age on mic but that was a few years ago. When that rule was enforced, the Jailbreak Servers would <25 people so there would be really no one to ever play therefore that's why it was removed. NOW on the other-hand we have lots of mature people on the server constantly like me/ @samit / @SpeedOfFreedom / @Bell / Etc. But another thing is, age doesn't matter, it's whether or not they have a bad mic. I think @Nomulous should fiddle with the votemute command so it 1. requires less people to votemute and 2. make it so that they stay muted after the round. This was just a suggestion so it might not get enough support

lol people complaining about kids on tf2 is like me complaining about kids on mc, it's never gonna change or happen.

Well a few years ago it happened, it was then quickly removed due to the fact no1 would play on it

It's not a rule, it used to be a 13+ age on mic but that was a few years ago. When that rule was enforced, the Jailbreak Servers would <25 people so there would be really no one to ever play therefore that's why it was removed. NOW on the other-hand we have lots of mature people on the server constantly like me/ @samit / @SpeedOfFreedom / @Bell / Etc. But another thing is, age doesn't matter, it's whether or not they have a bad mic. I think @Nomulous should fiddle with the votemute command so it 1. requires less people to votemute and 2. make it so that they stay muted after the round. This was just a suggestion so it might not get enough support

You forgot the most important mod @Origins :(

Also last time I checked the vote mute function was up. I remember because people were voting to mute a squeaker, and I muted him because he was being annoying.

League is bad, League is gay

>inb4 Penguin

Oh no you didn't! SUMMONING ALL LOL FAGS:

@@Chrono ChronosNite,

@@PiNoYPsYcHo PinoyPsycho,

@@JayBreezy Jaybreeze,

@@Forest ChronicFrenzy,

@@Warriorsfury warriorsfury,

@@DrPepperPhreak Menaces,

@@Microsoft Mîcrosoft,

@@Leotekk Leotekk,

@@Eden AmeGod,

@@kiwishuriken5 kiwishuriken,

@@gnarking gnarking1,

@@RoxyLalonde Xenoas,

@@ThePenguin TheP3nguin,

@@Temptedguy Temptedguy,

@@DMTwired DMTWired,

@@Nymph Dahbees,

@@Nivek_Relyk Nivekrelyk,

@@Stickz stickman002,

@@DerpO_o derp1230,

@@MineCrack mincecrack,

@@Volt V0lyx,

@@Epix epicpyx,

@@nebulastar1 nebulastar1,

@@cookieless IhaveLArgePenix,

@@Unger_D unger D,

@@CowBoyWonnaBe CozyMan,

@@DeathGod BankofPoop,

@@BenJammin oneDeag,

@@Tiger V3tis,

It's not a rule, it used to be a 13+ age on mic but that was a few years ago. When that rule was enforced, the Jailbreak Servers would <25 people so there would be really no one to ever play therefore that's why it was removed. NOW on the other-hand we have lots of mature people on the server constantly like me/ @samit / @Origins /@SpeedOfFreedom / @Bell / Etc. But another thing is, age doesn't matter, it's whether or not they have a bad mic. I think @Nomulous should fiddle with the votemute command so it 1. requires less people to votemute and 2. make it so that they stay muted after the round. This was just a suggestion so it might not get enough support