serbiansnaga

Xg Admins Steam Group Has Been Reclaimed!!

@HighSociety what did you get out away for and i want to know what your experience on the inside was. hopefully it was worse than what i went through. i wanna feel like i had it easy. so please tell me. and also welcome back. i miss having someone that knows what they are doing around here

1377448885449.jpg.dd41e130cb3c210fa3893e3863e11e4d.jpg

so. what did darkwolf do. someone fill me in

Soon as he got demoted, he started removing files/plugins/other shit from the CS:S Servers on the terms that "I did all this, so I can remove it". He ended up removing more than just that. After that, he was permanently banned from Servers.

Soon after, he thought it would be funny to mass kick several people from our Steam Group. After that, he had powers on TS3 and permanently banned Rabid, knowing that he shouldn't even have the authority to make that decision. He was then banned on there too. All that he has access to xG-related are Forums.

cool

what did he do to get demoted?

long story short: abuse, and on NUMEROUS occassions, and was given warning after warning but instead of laying low decided to hop back on it. time and time again.

Soon as he got demoted, he started removing files/plugins/other steaming pantload from the CS:S Servers on the terms that "I did all this, so I can remove it". He ended up removing more than just that. After that, he was permanently banned from Servers.

Soon after, he thought it would be funny to mass kick several people from our Steam Group. After that, he had powers on TS3 and permanently banned Rabid, knowing that he shouldn't even have the authority to make that decision. He was then banned on there too. All that he has access to xG-related are Forums.

One would think that by now you guys would have learned to remove someone's powers BEFORE you demote them for "being abusive"