Been a regular on xG's Trading server for about a month now, was looking to join and maybe help out the community by joining, and partly to join my bro maymaylays.

0 right now. while you are at times very fun to play with, there are times i have problems with your trolling where i actually need to take some action against.

not a member of xG atm but I will still like to add a note.

Constantly he rudely comments on peoples items and sprays, can be a real jerk at times to people including myself and even other xG members. I can accept trolling as a one off but Ponyboy takes it too far always and has at times directly insulted me saying things like "shit try hard retarded sniper" when I kill him. As Vector already pointed out he can be trouble on the server and for that I have to say -1 even if I have no standing and the rating is meaningless :)

-1 Most of the time Ponyboy is rude about everyone's items and sprays, For example one time he said my my purple hat of cards is disgusting and such.

I can understand if you're trolling one person from time to time, But trolling the whole server constantly is kinda annoying and uncalled for.

I refuse to vote on this because I'm really caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, people REALLY can't stand him and they don't like they way he is to other people, but on the other hand, If you'd really listen to him you'd see that he just wants to be friends with people. The main reason I think this is because, if you remember when he first showed up, he was a pretty dedicated brony, but after the server chewed him up and spit him out for it, he sorta gave it up. If you ask me, he just wants to fit in. But he still can be pretty hostile and annoying sometimes. I'll try talking to him seriously one-on-one, but if he can't stop being the way he is to other people, then it's not my problem anymore; the mods or admins will have to take action. ±1

Definitely a -1. I'll admit you were a funny guy at first. But I just had a serious issue with this guy calling me racial slurs, arguing and excessively disrespecting me. Bottom line is, you respect everyone with authority, not just staff that you're friends with.

A: 8

M:1

Okay, I've been on Trade Gaming History for a bit, and you ARE very active. But, on the other hand, you are a rude, immature, person. gg, and bai.