request to close, underage

@DrLee

I'm not completely sure of that, mainly because when I was a non-member back in July, he was 13. So, I'm merely taking his word that he turned 14 in the last 7 months.

+1 No matter the age, whether it be 13 or 14, he deserves to be in this clan. He has been playing on the servers for longer than most of the people who replied to this and is probably more "mature" too. The fact that you -1 him because you think he is a certain age is just fucking bullshit. Find a better reason @Legend

@Miya I didnt -1 because of his age, I did because of the disrespect that I see going around sometimes when the servers aren't populated and I know that youre mentioning me being immature not being active and him playing longer than me, why would my opinion bother you? I might repost to make it a +1 but Ill choose later

+1 Long time player who, from what I've seen doesn't cause any problems. Obviously knows the rules. Has been actively on multiple xG divisions.

And @IceSlice we don't exactly need your opinion on things like this.

a:9/10

M:4/10

While I contsantly see him on the servers he's an annoyance everytime I'm on. @Miya Just because he is on all the time and has been here before most of the current members isn't a valid reason to +1.. I've seen him argue with admins about why he got slayed or I've seen him bitching about why another person didn't get slain cause he "Freekilled".

-Thanks Eden