Dr.Ian

Whats The Password Please :d ?

Hi there Zeno community one of my favorite maps to play on is slideracecity seeing css is a dieing game all of a sudden. i see that we have a server for it but its passworded hook me up :D. And i will populate it with peeps.

Sliderace isn't really for people to go on, it's mainly used for testing out new plugins and other stuff before it goes on the rest of the servers. Sorry bud.

I thought we had the xG JB #2 to do testing on? I actually had someone ask me today what's the pass to sliderace cause they used to play it a-lot and they wan't to get back to it. (besides Dr.lan)

Sliderace isn't really for people to go on, it's mainly used for testing out new plugins and other stuff before it goes on the rest of the servers. Sorry bud.

You mean the hub testing thats supposed to be going on there? OH WAIT!

I thought we had the xG JB #2 to do testing on? I actually had someone ask me today what's the pass to sliderace cause they used to play it a-lot and they wan't to get back to it. (besides Dr.lan)

JB #2 is for TF2 testing with stuff nomulous does for TF2, Sliderace is where silence tested CS:S stuff, and presumably where the mythical hub is being tested on css.