Chrono

I Think You May Have Noticed...

But I haven't been on lately. School all day, work all night, I barely even get time for my GF... We only get to spend the hour we share between classes together or like going to her brother's baseball games on the weekends.

I can't play league either! D:

I just have so little time.

I am not stepping down.

think of this as a I will be on whenever I have the time, but don't expect me to be TOO available.

If @Nomulous can talk to silence and see if he is cool with it, give @ThePenguin CP access to both CSGO servers, and help him through working out some of the bugs that I haven't had time to fix recently. (JB has been crashing from a few errors from outdated stuff. Office is being "worked on")

But I haven't been on lately. School all day, work all night, I barely even get time for my GF... We only get to spend the hour we share between classes together or like going to her brother's baseball games on the weekends.

I can't play league either! D:

I just have so little time.

I am not stepping down.

think of this as a I will be on whenever I have the time, but don't expect me to be TOO available.

If @Nomulous can talk to silence and see if he is cool with it, give @ThePenguin CP access to both CSGO servers, and help him through working out some of the bugs that I haven't had time to fix recently. (JB has been crashing from a few errors from outdated stuff. Office is being "worked on")

office server > xg > life doe.