Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Well, you all know me, from start to finish.

I'm a typical nice/asshole gamer, good to get alone with if you know what i mean, this is my last chance to get in Xenogamers, before i quit trying, i hope i can get all the support from all my friends to vouch me.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

IceSlice

Steam ID:

Steam Community :: ℐyler ℱallout

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Well, you all know me, from start to finish.

I'm a typical nice/asshole gamer, good to get alone with if you know what i mean, this is my last chance to get in Xenogamers, before i quit trying, i hope i can get all the support from all my friends to vouch me.

+1 I dont know if i can forgive him hes been a jerk to me before and the ones I loved (Including friends)

But im always forgiveful(Its a curse .__.)

you're not in, there is still 24 hours left and you need 10 vouches to get into TF2 so i don't know where you're getting this i'm in.

right now -1, right now i don't see much of an improvement as you get upset easily (disrespecting bell for no reason and being very hostile after i won't sell you my unusual) also with you being pretty loud when ever you're on gaming history. while i in away agree with @Chrono he has improved from what he once was where i actually needed to make a ban request. right now he has improved but he still needs a long way to go.