Mafia_Troll

Moderators

Not to sound like a smartass but have you tried to contact a mod about this?

I would also like to point out the fact that the person who the channel was made on had a video of Starbound characters having sex...

Lol, im going to actually aply once i get better known in the community. And please, I made that along time ago. It was meant as a video to ruslte jimmies on the StarBound Reddit page. Mainly because Eternalia visited it alot.

Lol, im going to actually aply once i get better known in the community. And please, I made that along time ago. It was meant as a video to ruslte jimmies on the StarBound Reddit page. Mainly because Eternalia visited it alot.

* Apply *once ,I

I hear the Moosic from what Im guessing Naruto Path of the Ninja 2 if im correct? Loved that frikkin game

Its from the Anime/All the games. Its called "Sadness and Sorrow"

I have to disagree, i try to space myself between all the servers, however you are correct, most of the mods are overly active on JB1 and no other servers. It would be great if the mods could space them out throughtout the servers c:

I have to disagree, i try to space myself between all the servers, however you are correct, most of the mods are overly active on JB1 and no other servers. It would be great if the mods could space them out throughtout the servers c:

i find that if you invite mods they normally come on to a different server.