Mafia_Troll

Moderators

All the TF2 Mods/Admins go to Jailbreak 1 and Never Jailbreak 2,Deathrun or Saxton Hale.

I have barely ever seen any Mods/Admins going to Deathrun Or Jailbreak 2 or Saxton Hale.

The only way we can get a mod or admin on Deathrun,Jailbreak 2 or Saxton Hale is calling them there :/

The mods/admin don't go on servers we don't like. JB too was a cut off tumour from JB1, such same, much misfortune. Now saxton on the other hand, @kbraszzz needs to spam me to tell me what to fix.

All the TF2 Mods/Admins go to Jailbreak 1 and Never Jailbreak 2,Deathrun or Saxton Hale.

I have barely ever seen any Mods/Admins going to Deathrun Or Jailbreak 2 or Saxton Hale.

The only way we can get a mod or admin on Deathrun,Jailbreak 2 or Saxton Hale is calling them there :/

Arnt you the kid who said he was 20 in his member app but in game said you 12? And then continued on about how this is your brothers account. If this was ever believable, now its less.

But anyway I have been giving some more attention to Deathrun. I had to ban a couple kids yesterday and kick a few today. But the problem is that its just broken and when its broken it stops from people going to it. Then JB2, the only time you see a group of xG members on there is to rebel over and over and over. Because everyone knows jb2 is full of like 7 of kids who are obnoxious and this also drives people away. Also people play what they find fun. I dont find running around and killing people on a trade server fun and I dont find getting stunned by auto bonks every 10 seconds fun. But this is just me, other people find this stuff fun and thats what keeps bringing them back day after day. Jailbreak is what kept bringing me back day after day and I also think its the same way for many other people.

Btw why the f*ck was I tagged when I'm an admin now? :coffee:

Edit: BTW we should shut down Deathrun for the time being. One, it's broken. Two, staff can just use it to boost their ban list.

Saxton: remove homing balls > so much more people will play

As barm said, remove them homing balls/arrows/rockets === More people play

I go on the saxton a little bit but the waiting time just is so boring.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

Lol nobody plays jb2 since the mod disrespect incident. Origins is my witness. Saxton hales fun except for the friggin autobonk and the scout noobs that never play hale. (Babyface Blaster Mast Die)