Sign in to follow this  
DibaR_MA_I

Rabid's g'bye!!!

Well not much i can say but i was permanently banned from ts, servers, minecraft. The reason being "i annoyed people" Which i probz did, But it doesnt matter now, all i am doing in this post is to say good bye to all the xG members iv'e known for the past 9months. I will miss mostly all of you. If u ever want to talk to me you can add me on steam Rabid_Swan. If any 1 read shik's goodbye, the reason he was banned for associating with me SO WATCH OUT, If u dont wanna be banned. To silence i hope you get the confidence to leave your room.

This part is for Ero, Monica will miss you deeply. <3

P.S Trollface misses you silence.

Good riddance little fat Muppet..

Hate that little kid. He has mental issues. Someone said he looked like Andy Milonakis lmao.

Don't hate on Andy Milonakis, he's awesome lol.

Don't hate on Andy Milonakis, he's awesome lol.

That is rude to Andy huh...ok sorry about that.

More like a cabbage patch kid?

*Penguin, why he **** are yo still posting in the forums you left xG lol I am [ ] this close to forum banning you LOL.*

Congratulations you have been selected to win two free iPod nanos. To claim your prize leave your name address and credit card info including pin number in a reply to this thread.

Congratulations you have been selected to win two free iPod nanos. To claim your prize leave your name address and credit card info including pin number in a reply to this thread.

David Heller

123 G-a-y Street, Fort Collins, Colorado

Visa number 549907, Pin: 7175