Goblin

Is This Small Bug Ever Going To Get Fixed?

Should it get fixed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should it get fixed?

I posted a bug report on this a while back but… eh… not much attention was given to it. There is a plugin on all the servers that makes other players unable to be seen around walls. This plugin is also responsible for weapons, items, hats, ect. not appearing on their class.

Its kinda small but its annoying.

+1 for yeh. nobody can tell anyone apart because their miscs just fall off. people can't see your loadout if you're selling things. it's been happening forever and everyone seems to just not care.

always thought it was the third person plugin causing it. But yes whatever is causing it needs fixing or the plugin removed. I hate my items falling off, people being partly invisible and headless pyros.

I think that it should be fixed but i don't think that it is so bad that it needs to be fixed immediately. Like Gub said it's just an annoying bug, but it should be looked into.

I have the essence of a black man, but I still need to be shweg since there are more then on black men on the servers it's Black Superiority

My god thank you. How long has this been going on well ever since I started playing on the servers. Welp I'm happy. So are we getting a different plugin or